Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: i like la tech

Originally posted by snote
    CajunKahouna the rage page/Legends poster of the week (grins)
    again!

thanks sir aren't we all legends when we're at legends

ps. thinking a "pre-practice, pre-game" gathering august the 4th thinking cajun fb team reports on 8th hope you can make it
    Cajuns are Legends

2. Default

A pre-full visit to Legends, fixed by George.

Default trivia question.

name anyone who you "know" to say "caw-cat"
    -------------------------
    only if he is not dead. he is looking forward to "a lunch bunch" . next wednesday august 4th please make your plans right now

i am looking for those who are of the knowledge that there is no option and their thought put into action is this "i will be there"

ps. hidden question "hey rickey, who is watching your west ?"

Default Re: trivia question.

"i will be there"
    i'll go 1st "i will be there"

took's bringing over some sausage

Default whoaa has it been this long

since i played in this thread?

wanted to ask did the cajun/krvs internet feed work?

was i the prettiest of the group? steve did have his hair neatly groomed (smiles)

will re-read all the posts above during the next couple of days cajun band someone alerted me was going up God willing i am also cajuns 1-0 tech play at lunch i think tomorrow what a great time

if you do please alert me (bring your radio to listen inside cajun field)

i am the web bil

6. Default

I saw your sideline wind the clock motion . . .

Where will you be sitting next week?

Is the road and home broadcast crew the same?

Originally posted by Turbine
    I saw you
    look at me cut and paste i erased an earlier post saying "i saw you" as i drove up to the game and also saw you as i was driving away both times you were under a canopy having a turbine time God willing i'm going to be in ruston for 6 pm saturday will take it one at a time

why don't most people have radio's on their ears inside the stadium

i wish to lead the charge for more radios at least at home football games jon any ideas?

i am spam

ps. jerry baab every wednesday on http://sportsnoteradio.com and the cajun O-Coor rob christophel every friday

just got my 1st sponsor ever for cajun athletics only kudo's to a new sportsnote sponsor

Not to move backwards, but where is Preston Ave?? Still waiting.

The bus will roll at 10 am, will I get to see the mullet in Ruston??

If you answer the Preston Ave question, I will answer the barf bag question.

Originally posted by waterboy
    Not to move backwards, but where is Preston Ave??
    in Blacksburg Virginia now the question is easy

***trivia question in closing who used to live at 507 Preston Ave ? ***

trivia question in closing who used to live at 507 Preston Ave ?
    Rickey Bustle?

in Blacksburg Virginia now the question is easy
    although, i believe the question to be some months old still feel good swamp congrats (grins)

anyone got any questions about last nights game? i very much was lucky enough to be around ruston though sad i missed an eye to eye with wade did see robert lee and crew

i was "blessed" in that i was invited to fly and of course my thanks to all "purecajun"'s(smiles)

i will enjoy a few moments of banter anyone game? i do know a script that's true for the end of the game if anyone bold enough to ask or care

ps. thanks from me to louisiana hotstuff on kaliste saloom this is the very 1st company that said "yes" when i asked for support of my cajun programs on the sportsnote radio show i have asked a number of companies that you would have thought would have said "yea " but to my surprise had said no.

pss. i have found whenever i do not understand something at least 9 and a half times out of 10 it is because i did not understand all the facts

psss. i am spam

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Ragin' Cajuns you werent pulling my chain.

you hooked a ride with T-boy and junior.

awesome! How do they land a 747 in Ruston?

Z.

Default Re: you werent pulling my chain.

Originally posted by Zeebart21
    How do they land a 747 in Ruston? Z.
    with me in the co-pilots seat (grins)

Tech Who?

Originally posted by RaginCajun08
    Tech Who?
    whoaa
    i come to post a "press release" and look who is the last poster (tee-hee)
    10/29/04 RUSTON, La. - Louisianan Tech head baseball coach Wade Simoneaux will be the featured speaker at the National American Legion Convention on Saturday.

The speaking engagement will take place in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Simoneaux just completed putting his Bulldogs through he fall practice period and the team will open the season on February 4th at McNeese State.

Prior to coming to Tech, Simoneaux had a lot of success as an American Legion head coach with four World Series appearances and nine state titles in 11 summers.
    moral of this story is the very first cajun home stand is vs. the wade latech bulldogs mark your, and your buddies calenders right now feb, 11, 12, and 13th

therefore http://sportsnoteradio.com from now until november the third hit the wednesday show and join "us" in screaming at the tech coach "where's the poodle"

i am the web

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information