Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowl Projections:

Default Re: Bowl Projections:

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Army has 3 games left and their schedule may work in their favor. They are actually favored by 10 to beat UConn this weekend. Then they play Umass (UMess), which should be a win, and Navy. Navy is currently 3-7 with only wins against Tulsa, East Carolina, and Temple. I would not make any hotel reservations in Shreveport just yet.
    Army played two FCS teams. They would need to win out and hope for a waiver. I don't see it happening

UConn is gonna beat army

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Army played two FCS teams. They would need to win out and hope for a waiver. I don't see it happening
    Oh, I missed the 2 FCS game thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    UConn is gonna beat army
    There are a few high school teams in Texas that might beat Army. They no good

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Indy Bowl will be Tulane (8-4) vs Louisiana (6-6)

In attendance will be 3-4k UL diehards who hate the Wave, plus a couple dozen from Tulane who actually care about their team.

Tulane will be firmly entrenched in a late season slide, and the Cajuns will wax them. 34-14.

And just like that, Des does something that Billy couldn’t…beat Tulane in a bowl at the end of his first season.
    I like that, we have a chance to salvage this season and turn it into something really positive.

We have a chance to upset a traditional P5 powerhouse that the “flagship” lost to. We have a chance to make a bowl game and possibly beat another in state rival. After all of our struggles this season we can finish on a high note with a program defining upset this weekend or most likely a bowl win to head into 2023 with momentum! So much still on the table, our season will be defined by how we finish not how we started!

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    There are a few high school teams in Texas that might beat Army. They no good
    Didn’t Troy barely beat Army 10-9 a couple days ago. They also crushed ULM. Army isn’t that bad, there are much worse teams in FBS.

Army crushed ULM. Which we didn’t do.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl...8/#197070828_3

This would be a great matchup for us as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    https://247sports.com/LongFormArticl...8/#197070828_3

This would be a great matchup for us as well.
    Either way if we get the slot in the Indy Bowl that Army cannot fill it will be against an American Athletic opponent which is a great match up.

Nothing I’d enjoy more than 6-6 Cajuns making a bowl. Not that it excites me, but one of my Ulmost friends already saying we’d stay home at 6-6. Remaining humble for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Nothing I’d enjoy more than 6-6 Cajuns making a bowl. Not that it excites me, but one of my Ulmost friends already saying we’d stay home at 6-6. Remaining humble for 2 weeks.
    I really funny senario would be if ULMost finds a way to beat Troy and USM to get bowl eligible. Then we go to the Indy bowl while they sit at home snubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I really funny senario would be if ULMost finds a way to beat Troy and USM to get bowl eligible. Then we go to the Indy bowl while they sit at home snubbed.
    What makes you think the Indy would take us over ulm? They beat us and they filled up a good part of that stadium the last time they went. I’m afraid we wouldn’t bring but 4k

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    What makes you think the Indy would take us over ulm? They beat us and they filled up a good part of that stadium the last time they went. I’m afraid we wouldn’t bring but 4k
    Status. We’re not that far removed from rankings and ____.

Also. I was kidding. Monroe ain’t winning 3 straight.

15. Default Re: Bowl Projections:

In a tie situation ULM would get the Shreveport Bowl over a 6/6 Louisiana with a basin low 7800.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information