Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana's SuccessfUL 3-0 Puerto Rico Tour

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Marlin has spent the last 3 years complaining that football is squeezing his budget and he goes ahead and spends road game revenue on going on a preseason road trip.
    On his way out the door, no less.

2. Default ESPN 1420 Auburn Staffer Farts in Dead Sea, Regrets Not Listening to Pearl

Auburn basketball is on a preseason tour through Israel. Coach Bruce Pearl warned everyone not to fart in the Dead Sea. One staffer regrets ignoring his advice.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

I was in the Dead Sea a week ago today. Surprised now our tour director did not give us that advice.

4. Default Re: MBB: Louisiana Selected To Play In 2022 Asheville Championship

Just caught the end of the 2nd half of the Cajuns vs LBP Blue All Stars (Liga de Baloncesto Puertorriqueña)

Cajuns go to the half with a 39-35 lead. This is the first of 3 games the Cajuns will play in Puerto Rico.

I only caught the last 2 minutes, so I could not tell anything. Plan on watching the 2nd half to see what the team looks like.

Here is the link on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/LigaLBPOfic...3216337386840/

Default Re: MBB: Louisiana Selected To Play In 2022 Asheville Championship

Made the mistake of opening a link on twitter to the live feed of the game against LPB Blue in Puerto Rico. More of the same terrible basketball we’ve come to know and love. Themus Fulks(sp?) looks slow and hasn’t played well from what I’ve seen. It’s hard to make out the numbers so I’m not exactly sure who the other new guys are and the announcer is speaking Spanish. I think chancellor is 0 and there is another tall kid who may be the new signee. Anyway nothing to see here

Default Re: MBB: Louisiana Selected To Play In 2022 Asheville Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Made the mistake of opening a link on twitter to the live feed of the game against LPB Blue in Puerto Rico. More of the same terrible basketball we’ve come to know and love. Themus Fulks(sp?) looks slow and hasn’t played well from what I’ve seen. It’s hard to make out the numbers so I’m not exactly sure who the other new guys are and the announcer is speaking Spanish. I think chancellor is 0 and there is another tall kid who may be the new signee. Anyway nothing to see here
    Chancellor White is Number 0. Yes there were too many missed free throws and turnovers were too high. However, outstanding defense in the last four minutes allowed the Cajuns to come from behind and win 81 to 77. Puerto Rico Blue Team may not have scored in the last 3 minutes. I think the Cajuns scored the last eight points of the game. Joe Charles and Kentrell Garnett had the key buckets late in the game. Brown had a good game but his struggles at the line again prevented him from having an excellent game. The fact that they were able to make the clutch plays late in a tight game to pull it out is somewhat encouraging. That is not the say the other issues raised are not a concern.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Puerto Rico Summer Tour

I know marlin said the guy putting on the tournament said expect to win one and the others would be tough. I don’t know if this was the one we were supposed to win or not

Tech beat the Blue team by 7. I watched part of that replay and it seemed like a different set of guys than whom we went against today. Maybe these teams have large rosters. I did go back and watched the first half of the game since I missed it live. Cajuns got off to a great start and led 17 to 4. Momentum was lost when the subbing began. Of course it would be foolish to not provide significant minutes to every player on a trip like this. I also don’t know who the strong teams are supposed to be in this event.

9. UL Basketball Late Surge Lifts Louisiana To Opening Win In San Juan, 81-77

Kentrell Garnett scored five of his team-high, tying 17 points in a decisive 10-2 run over the final 3:37 as the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball team opened its Summer Tour of Puerto Rico with an 81-77 win over the LPB Blue All-Stars on Friday at Coliseo Mario Quijote Morales.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Tech beat the Blue team by 7. I watched part of that replay and it seemed like a different set of guys than whom we went against today. Maybe these teams have large rosters. I did go back and watched the first half of the game since I missed it live. Cajuns got off to a great start and led 17 to 4. Momentum was lost when the subbing began. Of course it would be foolish to not provide significant minutes to every player on a trip like this. I also don’t know who the strong teams are supposed to be in this event.
    To be fair I missed much of the the first half so I didn’t see the quick start. But it just seems like it’s the same ol same ol. We have decent players in a bad system. You see flashes of good with the ball movement and working it inside out and back in then they got stagnant with the lulls and non movement and start jacking up 3’s. It’s not a good product. The referees didn’t help either as they seemed to blow the whistle every time down the floor.

11. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Puerto Rico Summer Tour

Puerto Rico and Tobacco Plus don’t mix.. Trip going swimmingly

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    There was more…..

13. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Puerto Rico Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    There was more…..
    These people hold our program hostage and then embarrass us publicly by attacking beloved alumni? ____ that

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    That’s embarrassing

Reminds one of Marty's wife...

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information