Thread: Marketing Job Needed

Default Marketing Job Needed

Hey guys I know this extremely off topic but if anybody could help it would extremely appreciated. My wife happened to get to let go from her job at one of the worst times possible. If anybody knows of any jobs open for someone who has a Marketing Degree. She graduated last May.

Turbine if this violates any rules please feel free to delete.

Default Re: OT: Marketing Jobs

Location?

Default Re: OT: Marketing Jobs

Indeed.com, search by job and location, but if you input just marketing, you'll get a bunch of sales jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Indeed.com, search by job and location, but if you input just marketing, you'll get a bunch of sales jobs.
    Lafayette.
    Yeah that's how she has looked in the past but it took her a year to get the job she found only to be laid off 2 months later. I was just hoping someone knows of something

5. Default Re: Marketing Job Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Lafayette.
    Yeah that's how she has looked in the past but it took her a year to get the job she found only to be laid off 2 months later. I was just hoping someone knows of something
    .......a college degree helps....tell her to contact a State Farm rep around town! Various needs in the office from meet and greet to claims, to commission sales!

Default Re: Marketing Job Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .......a college degree helps....tell her to contact a State Farm rep around town! Various needs in the office from meet and greet to claims, to commission sales!
    Good quality, steady work.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Thanks boomer
    Do you know of one that may be hiring right now by chance

Thread Information