Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: QB1

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    a. what is ben w.’s injury
    That has been discussed over and over and over with on this site. He is probably out until September.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    That has been discussed over and over and over with on this site. He is probably out until September.
    is this about the same guy and injury? i didnt ask about time, but going back to prior posts as you suggest, doesnt seem to clear too much up.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

is this about the same guy and injury? i didnt ask about time, but going back to prior posts as you suggest, doesnt seem to clear too much up.
    Since Nov 17 the time table has moved. The same guy man.

dont need, but reading about him made me curious.

b. what does levi lewis do now.
    I don't know.

thanks.

a. what is ben w.’s injury
    Torn ACL.

thanks.
    CFL on the Rough Riders

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    CFL on the Rough Riders
    sweet. CFL is great, i never understood why more folks dont try to play there.

sweet. CFL is great, i never understood why more folks dont try to play there.
    Hoping a few more folks get a shot with the XFL too

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    hope the doubters finally get it . if Dez would’ve given him and him only the reins at the beginning of the season, It probably would’ve ended different.
    A little revisionist history here. When he was injured, it's not like he was playing great football. Woolridge grew into the role and his play improved. He had the support of the locker room at that point, no way does any coach go back to the other guy unless he was the clear starter from the beginning.

I like Fields, he's done everything they have asked of him. He played well in the bowl game, with 3 weeks of preparation but he isn't the guy going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Hoping a few more folks get a shot with the XFL too
    What about USFL?
    Will first year players still not be able to play in USFL, or was that just because of it being their first year…. why make everyone wait until after nfl draft, when some know they arent going to nfl or let them choose usfl like the old days

What about USFL?
    Will first year players still not be able to play in USFL, or was that just because of it being their first year…. why make everyone wait until after nfl draft, when some know they arent going to nfl or let them choose usfl like the old days
    I don't know much about USFL. I just know the XFL was fun a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    A little revisionist history here. When he was injured, it's not like he was playing great football. Woolridge grew into the role and his play improved. He had the support of the locker room at that point, no way does any coach go back to the other guy unless he was the clear starter from the beginning.

I like Fields, he's done everything they have asked of him. He played well in the bowl game, with 3 weeks of preparation but he isn't the guy going forward.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Yep.
    If Chriss isn’t the day one starter I’ll be disappointed. I’m a big Chandler supporter and think he’s a good QB. But it’s clear to me that ZC has game changing ability. Let him learn and grow on the job. Grasping the offense is a myth, he is by far the best QB on the roster.

Solidify the OL, so we can establish the run and let him develop into a game changing QB.

You know that after ZC played 3.5 (?) quarters this season.You can see his "game changing" ability after leading the team on 2 (?) scoring drives this year? There is no doudt he has the potential, just based on his skill and athletic ability.but what about all the intangebles a successful QB at this level has to have.Me, I think the competition will be wide open going into next SEPT.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information