Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: QB1

1. Default Re: QB1

Long time ago . . .

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    when is the last time the bird posted?
    Roxy only goes and gets the birds, she doesn't post or tweet and she doesn't like worms.

3. Default Re: QB1

Roxy is a dog, not a bird. The Bird says the opening day QB will be Ben . . .

I talked to someone in the know and Ben might take a medical red shirt for the 23 season.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Long time ago . . .
    so you are going with old information as your new fact?

6. Default Re: QB1

so you are going with old information as your new fact?
    Ok, try to focus, you asked "when is the last time the bird posted?"

Now while it is possible that he is going off of "old information" and presenting it a new, you should not jump to that conclusion since he never said the information came from a post.

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Ok, try to focus, you asked "when is the last time the bird posted?"

Now while it is possible that he is going off of "old information" and presenting it a new, you should not jump to that conclusion since he never said the information came from a post.

jmo
    fair enough. so what other means is their to receive information for the bird? and why would the bird limit that reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    JMO: I feel like any of the three mention QB can get us 6-8 victories next year. BW is the better pocket passer but struggles a bit when moving out the pocket, Fields is deadly outside the pocket but struggles to see the whole field when forced to stay in the pocket, and Zeon has a small sample for us to judge him on but it is very encouraging. I still wish we would give LL a change but we are utilizing his talents so I'm good with it. I hope they all get better as we move forward. I'm not sure if I would want a grad transfer or a normal transfer as it might ruin the team in the long run.

Levi Lewis taught me a lifelong lesson when it comes to back up QBs. I was never a Lewis fan as a football player. I felt like his passing game was weak. But the New Orleans bowl last year had me re-evaluate my feeling on Levi. I now know there wasn't a QB on our roster that could have taken us to 13-1 last year except for him. I also realize his strong point was his leadership and how smart of a football player he was just look at his stats. When I watched him give away the MVP trophy at the NO Bowl it all became clear to me. As the players were high fiving the fans in the dome, I was able to stop Levi, look him in the eyes and say thank you Levi you are a heck of a football player and a true leader and I appreciate all you have done for this university.
    This right here. While I enjoyed LL's leadership and knew he gave us the best chance to win out of the QBs on our roster the previous three seasons, his play on the field would still frustrate me at times. However, those intangibles, and also his play (protecting the football, being able to avoid sacks and extend plays, though sometimes too long, when protection breaks down) is something I believe we missed this past season, along with some other obvious things.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    This right here. While I enjoyed LL's leadership and knew he gave us the best chance to win out of the QBs on our roster the previous three seasons, his play on the field would still frustrate me at times. However, those intangibles, and also his play (protecting the football, being able to avoid sacks and extend plays, though sometimes too long, when protection breaks down) is something I believe we missed this past season, along with some other obvious things.
    Those are called the "Intangebles" LL brought to the team...

10. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Two fumbles and a stupid penalty killed our bowl victory. I don’t consider any three to be a badly coached team.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Two fumbles and a stupid penalty killed our bowl victory. I don’t consider any three to be a badly coached team.
    I'm looking at the season as a whole, not just the game played in Shreveport.

12. Default Re: QB1

Same thing in Monroe. Bad errors on ordinary plays that almost any college player makes. That wasn’t caused by poor coaching. I

Same thing in Monroe.....
    .... and Rice, and Troy, and South Al.....

Same thing in Monroe. Bad errors on ordinary plays that almost any college player makes. That wasn’t caused by poor coaching. I
    Ok. I don't believe my statement above about missing Levi mentioned anything about the coaches.

fair enough. so what other means is their to receive information for the bird? and why would the bird limit that reach.
    You do know that just because you have information you are not required to tell anyone.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information