Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't believe we lost to ULM

Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    He had a powerful o line and run game. This fact cannot be overlooked when grading the results thus far. I can’t think of anyone on our line that would have started from 2018-2021

I do realize Hudson started for an injured vallot last year but he is an fcs guy.
    4 of the 5 OL started games for Napier ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Maggard said this would not be a rebuild. I have let him know how disappointing this lie was.
    Dr. Maggard went against his own hiring methods used for his first Football Head Coaching hire. He thought he was preserving the Culture, when in fact he broke it.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Way too early for this conversation. I will admit that I am definitely questioning the hire, but let’s not throw out the baby with the bath water here. Two years is a must, IMO.
    Why so he can bring in his own recruits ?... oh wait we were sold these were his recruits

Holy ____ you guys are dumb. 9 pages for firing a coach after 4 games. That’s LSU level stupid.

Is Des the right hire? Way too early to answer that question. We lost a lot of players, coaches, and personnel.

5. Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Holy ____ you guys are dumb. 9 pages for firing a coach after 4 games. That’s LSU level stupid.

Is Des the right hire? Way too early to answer that question. We lost a lot of players, coaches, and personnel.
    Agree.

Last night hinged on 3 plays

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Why so he can bring in his own recruits ?... oh wait we were sold these were his recruits
    Yes. I like the incoming class/recruits.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    As soon as Mike gets off the bus in Lafayette, Dr. Maggard should fire him. The fans were sold on everything remaining the same. It is time to clean house and hire a new coach who has connections and experience. This is an epic failure. But hey we got a cheap coach and the good ole boy system never works. Gentleman it is going to be a long, long season.
    what the ____ is wrong with you mate? why do you keep on keep on keep on. are you trying to establish yourself as the biggest ignoramus on this message forum? i think you are. you must be

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post

last night was a disaster but thank you. embarrassing display from fans. i am embarrassed to be associate with these people right now. similar to how im embarrassed when la st fans act the donkey and other states lump us in with them

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Agree.

Last night hinged on 3 plays
    no bigger fans of Turbine today than the Louisiana offensive line.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    last night was a disaster but thank you. embarrassing display from fans. i am embarrassed to be associate with these people right now. similar to how im embarrassed when la st fans act the donkey and other states lump us in with them
    Last night was an embarrassment. Rice was an embarrassment. I don’t blame the fans for being emotional I mean Geezus I was on the verge of throwing shat last night. I’m not calling for the guys job but I mentioned before that making adjustments is what makes or breaks coaches. Is he gonna triple down on the stuff that isn’t working or is he gonna fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Last night was an embarrassment. Rice was an embarrassment. I don’t blame the fans for being emotional I mean Geezus I was on the verge of throwing shat last night. I’m not calling for the guys job but I mentioned before that making adjustments is what makes or breaks coaches. Is he gonna triple down on the stuff that isn’t working or is he gonna fix it?
    no no no. i want our real fans to voice their displeasure. REAL fans dont call for the job of the coach 4 games in. we are all angry but my god. if nothing else the man is one of us. bled for this football program. can we give him a chance to fix the problems? you are right. its ugly right now. we are watching a bad football team. but a lot of change happened in a short amount of time. think of how big napiers staff was. is Des staff even half? a third? its not close. we lost a ton of talent and we always new the young players were going to have to step into leadership positions. right now it just looks like a mess. i promise you im not sunshine pumping. im not sugar coating. im as angry as the next guy. probably more angry. but calling for the head of mike right now is childish and ignorant. makes our whole fanbase look silly

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    We'll find out for the third offensive possession on Saturday.

no no no. i want our real fans to voice their displeasure. REAL fans dont call for the job of the coach 4 games in. we are all angry but my god. if nothing else the man is one of us. bled for this football program. can we give him a chance to fix the problems? you are right. its ugly right now. we are watching a bad football team. but a lot of change happened in a short amount of time. think of how big napiers staff was. is Des staff even half? a third? its not close. we lost a ton of talent and we always new the young players were going to have to step into leadership positions. right now it just looks like a mess. i promise you im not sunshine pumping. im not sugar coating. im as angry as the next guy. probably more angry. but calling for the head of mike right now is childish and ignorant. makes our whole fanbase look silly
    I agree on calling for Des' head, but there is a difference between saying he should be fired and saying he should've never been hired. There is no other team in America (FBS or FCS) who would have hired CMD as their HC with the resume he has. No FBS teams would have even looked at him for an OC job. Maggard and Des should know that when you hire someone with no resume the firing comments are gonna rain down a lot quicker than with someone with some sort of track record. He'll be given his 2-3 years despite what fans say. I'm all eyes on the people above him at this point.

what the ____ is wrong with you mate? why do you keep on keep on keep on. are you trying to establish yourself as the biggest ignoramus on this message forum? i think you are. you must be
    Get back with me if the L's keep piling up. I hope the Cajuns can turn this around. Set up a poll and see who all wants Mike gone. It ain't just me. Some of the players are disappointed with him also.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    I agree on calling for Des' head, but there is a difference between saying he should be fired and saying he should've never been hired. There is no other team in America (FBS or FCS) who would have hired CMD as their HC with the resume he has. No FBS teams would have even looked at him for an OC job. Maggard and Des should know that when you hire someone with no resume the firing comments are gonna rain down a lot quicker than with someone with some sort of track record. He'll be given his 2-3 years despite what fans say. I'm all eyes on the people above him at this point.
    everyone has an opinion on that. i could easily make a case that shawn clark app st head coach was less qualified than mike for his job. all hes done is maintain the app culture and beat the aggies in college station. but i like your posts. not necessarily getting after your opinion i just have my own

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information