Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't believe we lost to ULM

Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

there was a time around this board when dumbasses would get run off. what happened to this place

2. Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    ULM beat UL with less superior everything ULM is dealing with budget cuts, a new team, a new qb, a new staff and a much smaller staff. It works both ways.
    Continuity.

ULM has continuity.

Louisiana is temporarily devoid of continuity.

Never underestimatecontinuity.

ps I made this post knowing full well that DM was hired to maintain continuity. Right now we have none, but it will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Not at all the same
    What is different? Mike will get more time since he is a local? Oh I know Kerry and * are podnas.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    im not going to let someone like you belittle a good man. you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. FIRE MIKE NOW is just you shouting out anger. your reasons are sophomoric
    Nobody questioned Mike as a man. You have to be able to separate business. College football is a dog eat dog business. When you were picking up jock straps in the locker room instead of sniffing them you should have been listening when Maggard said this wasn't a rebuild project. This ain't your grandma's USL football team. The bar has been raised and failure shouldn't be an option and we don't need to except it.

What is different? Mike will get more time since he is a local? Oh I know Kerry and * are podnas.
    The difference? 330 games vs 5

The difference? 330 games vs 5
    So we will give Mike 30 years to figure it out?

So we will give Mike 30 years to figure it out?
    Are you for real?

you cant reason with this guy. my grandaddy told me a long time ago never to argue with fools. on lookers might not know the difference. this guy should be forced to publicly apologize to mike d once we get this ship turned around

Are you for real?
    That's how long it will take to measure apples to apples. 330 games to 5 games your words, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    you cant reason with this guy. my grandaddy told me a long time ago never to argue with fools. on lookers might not know the difference. this guy should be forced to publicly apologize to mike d once we get this ship turned around
    Are you saying that I hope they lose. Get out of here dude. I wish Mike the best of luck, I just don't see what he has done yet as being qualified to run this team. Patrick Toney was the only qualified person on last year's staff to take over. Makes you wonder why Napier pushed so hard for Dez?

That's how long it will take to measure apples to apples. 330 games to 5 games your words, not mine.
    Bruh don't be that dense. Nobody would have called for Marlins head after 12 games.

12. Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

"apples to apples" your words not mine.

Lets see how Desormeaux's apple basket measures up when he has had as much time as Bustle did when they lost to McNeese.

5 games in, is nothing.

Bruh don't be that dense. Nobody would have called for Marlins head after 12 games.
    If Mike win 3 games this year would you want him to return as HC?

14. Default Re: Fire Mike Now.

You are correct, and if memory serves me the team was putrid before they went on an 11-game winning streak towards end of the season.

Why don’t we talk about mike job security at the end of the year. It’s pointless right now. He’s a Cajun not a hired gun. I know a lot of you don’t like that fact but give him some respect and let the man do his job.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information