Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs LA Tech in 2026, 2029

1. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Dr. Maggard can do no wrong, this must be the right way to go about this. You all know what he has accomplished so far at UL? Stop being so Negative.

You dudes are funny.
    You sir really should look into another school to follow, one that you actually like . . .

Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Dr. Maggard can do no wrong, this must be the right way to go about this. You all know what he has accomplished so far at UL? Stop being so Negative.

You dudes are funny.
    No one is questioning the good that Dr Maggard has done. We are expressing our disappointment with losing a good trip and a good home and home with Wyoming and I am venting about us having to be associated with those pr!cks up North. Maybe it was political move. Who knows. I just know how I feel about Ruston. I don't like them and I don't trust them

3. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Finally home-n-home with Tech is happening.

Needs to be more than a one time thing.

This will save and make the athletic dept some money.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Yep. Fly in to Denver and spend a week in the mountains. Oh well
    Just over 1.5 hrs from Denver airport to Laramie.......And it is only 86 hrs if you take a brief cannibas/beer break in Fort Collins.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Just over 1.5 hrs from Denver airport to Laramie.......And it is only 86 hrs if you take a brief cannibas/beer break in Fort Collins.
    Lol. Do we save time by by drinking a canni-beer or does it add a week?

I get it scheduling out of conference H & H nearby. More fans in the seats. But a September road trip to the mountains is appealing. It does seem ridiculous we're talking 5 years away.

Default Re: Future Non-Conference Games

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Let’s just make this a business trip! I’m happy regardless.
    Yes, business trip.

None of the antics like last time, which were followed up with getting our asses whipped at home then in Ruston a year later.

Default Re: Future Non-Conference Games

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    But we don't need them to validate ourselves. We're a top 25 team and a program with huge upside. I'm not saying act like we're hot sh!+. Just that where in a good place and they aren't. Why even waste the time.

When you graduated college and started working do you think back to the girl in middle school that gave you sh!+ and say I should call her up and ask her out? No, you realize that she has two snot nose kids and a ton of baggage. You wish her the best and move on. Is UL now gonna be Captain save a H*e.

Should we start scheduling home and home with Mcneese cause we sorry for their recent problems. Remember they bring more fans than the turds ever will
    Honestly you sound a bit like one of them in the recent past. It’s not beneath me to play those guys.

Plus their fans still hold those ass whippings over our head. Plus their coaching staff will do everything possible to take our recruits between now and then. It’s time to set the record straight.

Great move by Dr. Maggard! Regional rivalries are best due to: decreased class time missed, saving money on travel, and more fans will travel. As a football fan, I am really looking forward to this trip!

For years we've been ____ed at Tech for refusing to schedule us. They've kept their superiority complex based on something that happened in 2014-15 before the cULture took hold.

Dr. Maggard FINALLY gets them to agree to a home and home series and we are _____ing because we have to go there first and we aren't going to Wyoming.

There's no pleasing some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Just like the players on the field now were in HS the last time we played, players in the future games are in HS now. Long time before we worry about them. Tech fans live in the past, no need for us to live that far in the future. Both games will draw better than games against Wyoming would have.
    More like middle school and grade school

As long as its not a conference game, we good with it.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    For years we've been ____ed at Tech for refusing to schedule us. They've kept their superiority complex based on something that happened in 2014-15 before the cULture took hold.

Dr. Maggard FINALLY gets them to agree to a home and home series and we are _____ing because we have to go there first and we aren't going to Wyoming.

What's wrong with wanting to go to a cool place like Wyoming? If people would have gotten on here complaining about Wyoming and saying they wanted a trip to La Tech, you would have had exactly the opposite stance. You know it's true.

I'm glad we are playing Tech. I don't care who plays where first, as long as it's a significant cost to them to cancel the back half. I can completely understand why some people were looking forward to the Wyoming road trip. Why are these mutually exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post

The only acceptable answer to this is fk tech

15. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    The only acceptable answer to this is fk tech
    I don't mind Tech, but I am ____ed we are not going to Wyoming. Mary and I had already started planning for that trip. That is my only disappointment, not adding Tech but losing a trip to Wyoming, and yes, I am being serious.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information