Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Ranked No. 23 in Preseason USA Today/Amway Coaches Poll

1. Default Re: Louisiana Ranked No. 23 in Preseason USA Today/Amway Coaches Poll

It will be tabbed as the best matchup week 1 do the season.

Default Re: Louisiana Ranked No. 23 in Preseason USA Today/Amway Coaches Poll

Yeah, but I think the Alabama vs. Miami game is on at the exact same time as us on Sept. 4.

We’re ranked #23 boys. They could call us the Laffy Taffy Butttlickers for all I care. We’re ranked #23.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmac View Post
    Yeah, but I think the Alabama vs. Miami game is on at the exact same time as us on Sept. 4.
    But that one will be over at halftime and the whole country will be watching us take down Texas

5. Default Re: Louisiana Ranked No. 23 in Preseason USA Today/Amway Coaches Poll

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    We’re ranked #23 boys. They could call us the Laffy Taffy Butttlickers for all I care. We’re ranked #23.
    If you play the game by another name, you didn't play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Lol. How much hate mail have you racked up doing this bit?
    Too much...youd be surprised how many take it seriously...

Never thought I would see the day. Wow just wow. Ranked in Top 25 in FBS Football to start the season. I am no longer dreaming!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Can't watch it, will be at my sons travel t-ball game....Signed, Casual Low IQ "Male" fan...
    That’s right…fall ball season is upon us.

Major respect attaining a pre-season ranking. This is awesome and fun.

I don’t care what they call us,

Signed Fan without a marketing clue

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Major respect attaining a pre-season ranking. This is awesome and fun.
    Agreed! Now we have to do what no sun belt team has done before and that is start and finish in the top 25!

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Agreed! Now we have to do what no sun belt team has done before and that is start and finish in the top 25!
    Amen brother!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    That’s right…fall ball season is upon us.
    Don't forget about us...signed, Saturday birthdays, neighborhood halloween parties planned on game days, squirel season, duck season, deer season, and wedding planners..

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Never thought I would see the day. Wow just wow. Ranked in Top 25 in FBS Football to start the season. I am no longer dreaming!!!!
    Really a pinch yourself time in Cajuns football history. Just have to keep living that dream.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Too much...youd be surprised how many take it seriously...
    I'll be honest, I thought you were wacky at first. I may be slow but I'm also dumb!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information