Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Construction on Student Side of CF

Default Re: Construction on Student Side of CF

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    No. They moved back to the baseball building when Deggs took over. Only Bab has an office in the Cox Building.
    Well that’s great then, I did not know that. Now we can be sure it will demo’d once CF is renovated. Heck I don’t care if we don’t have the money to a champion square for a while, just make it a green space until we can.

And I hope they are also to tear down that freaking maintenance building or what ever it is in front of the Tigue. That is a real eyesore too…blocks the view to the Tigue, the apc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    The cox building houses admin staff who will have offices in the new football stadium. That's when they will demo it
    So the demo will likely take place sometime in 2026-27. Another year or more raising money, a year planing and completing the plans. a year on the stadium demo, two years on the stadium construction.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    So the demo will likely take place sometime in 2026-27. Another year or more raising money, a year planing and completing the plans. a year on the stadium demo, two years on the stadium construction.
    Negative ghost rider, the plan is to be in the new stadium either 2023 or 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    And I hope they are also to tear down that freaking maintenance building or what ever it is in front of the Tigue. That is a real eyesore too…blocks the view to the Tigue, the apc, etc.
    The maintenance building currently houses the A/C units for Cajun Field. The majority will not be needed. You will probably seeing some changes in the layout of tailgating once it is removed.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    The maintenance building currently houses the A/C units for Cajun Field. The majority will not be needed. You will probably seeing some changes in the layout of tailgating once it is removed.
    Amen. Yeah, I forgot it was ac eqpt. Not only is the building an eyesore now, but you are right…..it also hinders tailgating etc.

I know we can donate to specific sports, but can we donate to the athletic facilities master plan? The more money we raise the sooner these projects can happen. I am surprised RCAF doesn’t have a specific fund for facility improvements.

Negative ghost rider, the plan is to be in the new stadium either 2023 or 2024.
    Yea, right...

8. Default Re: Construction on Student Side of CF

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    ……can’t see the demo of Cox for a while…got AD and staff….RCAF…… training table…..also some other athletic related staffs!

Once the cox building is gone...something like the plaza at The Rock...https://appstatesports.com/news/2020...ore-plaza.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Once the cox building is gone...something like the plaza at The Rock...https://appstatesports.com/news/2020...ore-plaza.aspx
    Yeah, I like it. We will need a spot for a statue of Napier once he has achieved his goals here.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……can’t see the demo of Cox for a while…got AD and staff….RCAF…… training table…..also some other athletic related staffs!
    Boomer there will be space in the new west tower is built.

12. Default Re: Construction on Student Side of CF

Not a fan of any statue, anywhere.

Give me a Keener Cagle style bio plaque everyday of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    That is nice. But, how about a mini-version of the main campus plaza with the FDL. That helps to tie-in the athletic campus with the main campus. Then, brick the plaza with Lettermen, like we do with the Alumni Walk of Honor? Maybe we can even find a business donor willing to fund this and name the Plaza.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

This would be a good place to put a permanent bathroom facility for tailgating.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    This would be a good place to put a permanent bathroom facility for tailgating.
    With or without showers?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information