Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sunbelt 2021 rankings

Default Re: Sunbelt 2021 rankings

So to my point earlier, I'm curious as to how we are ranked #3 in preseason rankings of our conference with this formula? We have the most returning starters back if I'm not mistaken, finished a questionable second in conference last year and are 2nd in recruiting in the conference this year.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    So to my point earlier, I'm curious as to how we are ranked #3 in preseason rankings of our conference with this formula? We have the most returning starters back if I'm not mistaken, finished a questionable second in conference last year and are 2nd in recruiting in the conference this year.
    It's a guy at CFN ranking. he does not have a formula.
    ESPN guy has the SP+ formula

3. Default Re: Sunbelt 2021 rankings

Definitely he’s factored two great running backs gone from a team that runs to pass. That’s not at all unusual.

I realize that my reading comprehension is not always what it should be but I just see ratings within divisions not across the conference as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    I realize that my reading comprehension is not always what it should be but I just see ratings within divisions not across the conference as a whole.
    Check out the write up on UL if I remember correctly. That or the top 2 in the east.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Definitely he’s factored two great running backs gone from a team that runs to pass. That’s not at all unusual.
    Coastal did the same and they don't return the number of starters we do.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    You are correct but in his write up for us, he mentioned that he would have App and Covid Carolina ahead of us. I take that to mean we'd be 3rd.

8. Default Re: Sunbelt 2021 rankings

Coastal did the same and they don't return the number of starters we do.
    Their best player by far was their quarterback. That’s not True at UL. I’m not sure there’s a best group on offense the line, quarterback, or running backs. But if forced to pick it, I’d go with Mitchell and Ragas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information