Thread: The Best Non-Power 5 Teams in College Football

UL Football The Best Non-Power 5 Teams in College Football

Default Re: The Best Non-Power 5 Teams in College Football

“They have the talent to go undefeated...”

EZ Mel - let's worry bout CC next week - if/ when we play a complete game, maybe true.

Reality Ron

Quote Originally Posted by beavis11 View Post
    EZ Mel - let's worry bout CC next week - if/ when we play a complete game, maybe true.

Reality Ron
    Easy Beavis, don't be a Butthead, I never said anything about the article, I just shared it for other Cajuns fan to read.

Thanks for sharing. The writer's synopsis is spot on for all five mentioned. Louisiana is in good company.

Don't be a Negative Nancy Mel

Don't be a Negative Nancy Mel
    I suppose you are positive Perry? You do know that blondes tell Ricky Perry jokes. Don't be a Butthead.

Positive Perry in the house !!

9. Default Re: The Best Non-Power 5 Teams in College Football

Positive Perry in the house !!
    .We should have lost the last game with their fumble and our uncharacteristic fg.....again fortunate to win in Atlanta.....2 plays beat Iowa St.....BBBBut, we are 3 and zip......we beat a team that beat 2 great teams in succession......our wins other than I St are against pretty good Belters.....our draft picks from last year and almost their for seniors show our talent level to be pretty good.....coaching seems very good.....watching TV games the Belt has some really good talent....hoping this year is Magic!

100% spot on Boomer!

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Easy Beavis, don't be a Butthead, I never said anything about the article, I just shared it for other Cajuns fan to read.
    Thanks, I’m glad you did.

12. Default Re: The Best Non-Power 5 Teams in College Football

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .We should have lost the last game with their fumble and our uncharacteristic fg.....again fortunate to win in Atlanta.....2 plays beat Iowa St.....BBBBut, we are 3 and zip......we beat a team that beat 2 great teams in succession......our wins other than I St are against pretty good Belters.....our draft picks from last year and almost their for seniors show our talent level to be pretty good.....coaching seems very good.....watching TV games the Belt has some really good talent....hoping this year is Magic!
    Boomer as you well know luck is being prepared when opportunity knocks. I don’t feel like were at all lucky. Clearly we don’t run the same offense if he hadn’t fumbled so we don’t know what might happen. They might go for one with that much time on the clock. If anything both Ga schools were LUCKY to be in position for potential wins.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Boomer as you well know luck is being prepared when opportunity knocks. I don’t feel like were at all lucky. Clearly we don’t run the same offense if he hadn’t fumbled so we don’t know what might happen. They might go for one with that much time on the clock. If anything both Ga schools were LUCKY to be in position for potential wins.
    Also to this point, I think both Georgia schools are much better than they were last year. Shia Werts is as good as we all knew he was and Quad Brown is impressive at GaSt and he's a freshman and is likely only going to get better.

We played three pretty good teams and passed all three tests.

Thread Information