Page 8 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Building of Russo Park at Louisiana

Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

Maybe they kept seeing folks going by and taking photos.

Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post
    Steve Hale
    Lol....nah....

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Problem with the link.
    Sorry, I was posting from my phone earlier. I added pics to the original post

4. UL Baseball Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

Almost 8:30 on a beautiful Friday, and no visible workers on camera. New hours for construction workers? Nothing happening today? Come on FarmerBROWN give us an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Almost 8:30 on a beautiful Friday, and no visible workers on camera. New hours for construction workers? Nothing happening today? Come on FarmerBROWN give us an idea.
    At this point isn't it in the hands of the construction company? No more reasons to lay the blame for wasted days on the administration, right? And can't really say bad weather today, right? (honestly asking because I am not in Lafayette to know)

I still wish someone would tell me who Steve Hale is, other than a mythological creature of perfect comportment. Would some of the empty pocket, students please pay for my entertainment, know it all's please chime in here. HEHEHEHEHE!

Quote Originally Posted by ImperialCajun View Post
    I still wish someone would tell me who Steve Hale is, other than a mythological creature of perfect comportment. Would some of the empty pocket, students please pay for my entertainment, know it all's please chime in here. HEHEHEHEHE!

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Concrete being poured/ placed into footings this morning .

Rained pretty hard yesterday afternoon so maybe that has impacted the start time.

the work crew took a long weekend to have a team building exercise in auburn, Alabama and then watch tigers v tigers

Doesnt look like any work happening today. I really dont see how this thing will be ready for any of the season. Unless they have a lot of the work happening off site this thing is continuing at a ridiculously slow pace

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Doesnt look like any work happening today. I really dont see how this thing will be ready for any of the season. Unless they have a lot of the work happening off site this thing is continuing at a ridiculously slow pace
    A lot of the work being done now is below ground. Electrical, plumbing, and foundation footings arent going to look like much but are time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    A lot of the work being done now is below ground. Electrical, plumbing, and foundation footings arent going to look like much but are time consuming.
    It looks like the camera view is only half of the project because camera left reaches to behind home plate along the first base line. So if you don't see anything going on it may be because they are working out of the cameras view to the left which is the other half of the stadium along third base line.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    It looks like the camera view is only half of the project because camera left reaches to behind home plate along the first base line. So if you don't see anything going on it may be because they are working out of the cameras view to the left which is the other half of the stadium along third base line.
    Workers are currently present!

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Workers are currently present!
    It looks like the team is practicing on the field right now. Kinda hard to scout them given the 10 second refresh lol

Page 8 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information