Page 5 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Construction

Default Re: Cajun Field Construction

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    I am a proud Ragin Cajun supporter but have to share my recent experience. I called RCAF over 2 weeks ago during business hours and no one answered. 2 days later I called and when no one answered I left this message. "Please call me because I want to make a donation" and left my name and number. No one bothered to return my call so I just went online at my convenience and did a minimal one. This is a major problem that has been going on for too long, BUT not shocking to me.
    They are still USLing it in regards to these kinds of things. It is crazy that folks want to give money and they have nobody to take folks money.

UL is the most difficult university to give $ to. Lots of hoops. Have never understood.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    They are still USLing it in regards to these kinds of things. It is crazy that folks want to give money and they have nobody to take folks money.
    It’s also absolutely ridiculous that someone giving $300 per year gets the same exact “perks” as someone who gives $2000

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    My USL legacy continues to pay dividends...

Signed,
    Dr. Ray A.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Luke Combs played at The Rock at App State last year...84,000
    How did 84,000 people fit into Kidd brewer ?

I am a proud Ragin Cajun supporter but have to share my recent experience. I called RCAF over 2 weeks ago during business hours and no one answered. 2 days later I called and when no one answered I left this message. "Please call me because I want to make a donation" and left my name and number. No one bothered to return my call so I just went online at my convenience and did a minimal one. This is a major problem that has been going on for too long, BUT not shocking to me.
    I am also a proud Louisiana supporter with the same issue. I emailed and a left voicemail message for my RCAF concierge over a week ago with no response. Clearly, having a Director of Development off site is not working.

Oh, hey! Somebody call me?

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    How did 84,000 people fit into Kidd brewer ?
    Oooppps...typo, more like 34000...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Oh, hey! Somebody call me?

Like a damn horror movie from the past

I had a totally different experience with RCAF. I called left a message phone call was returned in 20 minutes and was able to take care of my concerns the same day. I post this just to show they can provide good service but needs to be more consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    I am also a proud Louisiana supporter with the same issue. I emailed and a left voicemail message for my RCAF concierge over a week ago with no response. Clearly, having a Director of Development off site is not working.
    I believe the one in New Hampshire just started in April, and she isn’t part of the rcaf.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    I believe the one in New Hampshire just started in April, and she isn’t part of the rcaf.
    So we still don’t have an RCAF Director? This gives new meaning to the silent phase of fund raising. How can UL move forward? This position should pay for itself and more.

What I was told yesterday, they are showing 2 renderings to investors. Majority if the suites are already sold. The problem is the longer we wait the more expensive it gets and then you have supply chain issues.

It is still in a silent phase, but maybe a status update on the progress would be appreciated by the small fish.

14. Default Re: Cajun Field Construction

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Rumor has it he had dinner at Maggard house last night, and T-Joes house the night before.
    and changed someones diaper while eating dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    and changed someones diaper while eating dinner.
    Yum yum come get you sum!!!

Page 5 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information