Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Week is Here!

Default Re: Cajuns Host Sunbelt Championship Game!

I’m not sure how accurate this is as it came from the comment section of the fan page on Facebook but Current parking, tailgate & RV pass holders can use their ULM (game 6) passes for the championship game. No extra cost!

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I’m not sure how accurate this is as it came from the comment section of the fan page on Facebook but Current parking, tailgate & RV pass holders can use their ULM (game 6) passes for the championship game. No extra cost!
    Very smart move if true.

3. Default Re: Cajuns Host Sunbelt Championship Game!

Driving in just for this one. Pack Lourdes Stadium!

Did you find that on the casual football fan FB page? You know, the one where ULL is used by many posters and the question of the day is always starts with How can I find?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Did you find that on the casual football fan FB page? You know, the one where ULL is used by many posters and the question of the day is always starts with How can I find?
    Mais yeah

6. Default Re: Cajuns Host Sunbelt Championship Game!

Mais yeah
    No matter what anyone says otherwise, the man has a source . . .

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 35, Troy 21

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Hopefully, but probably more like 15k. It's hunting season, you know, and the SEC championship game is happening at 4 pm, and people have to shop for Christmas presents, and there is so much to do in Lafayette. This isn't a one-trick pony town like Boone.

There are two kinds of people – pessimists and optimists. The pessimist says, ‘The glass is half empty.’ The optimist says, ‘No, the glass is half full.’ Their is a third kind of person and Poo Poo is a realist, and the realist says, ‘Either way you’re gonna need some more water.'”

When is there a time in our history that we actually played for a championship at Cajun Field? Never so in terms it is the most important game is UL History!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    When is there a time in our history that we actually played for a championship at Cajun Field? Never so in terms it is the most important game is UL History!
    The attendance will tell Lafayette how important the Ragin Cajuns football team is.

10. Default Re: Cajuns Host Sunbelt Championship Game!

You gonna have some Tiger fans coming to Cajun Field too. Has to be better than watching that dumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandeauxCajun View Post
    You gonna have some Tiger fans coming to Cajun Field too. Has to be better than watching that dumpster fire.
    Walmart Tiger fans. And they will wear there purple to the game.

Someone go on tigerdroppings and cordially invite them to attend the game on December 4th. That’ll go over like a fart in church.

Someone go on tigerdroppings and cordially invite them to attend the game on December 4th. That’ll go over like a fart in church.

I don’t know about this.

People with tailgating and parking passes will be contacted within the next 24 to 48 hours regarding how that is going to work.

I’m of the opinion that those people should be extended that privilege at no cost for the championship game

And then make a heavy push for individual game tailgating for unused spots. Do that for two weeks and shut it down the weekend before.

They are still working out the details, but the university controls all parking, tailgating, and premium seating. The conference handles regular tickets. Hopefully, they will announce parking and tailgating this week to stop all the complaining. Then, I believe, everyone will be happy!

Geaux Cajuns!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information