Thread: Pop-up Ads

Default Re: Pop-up Ads

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    I’m glads it’s not only me….I thought my phone had a virus
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Or.....dont worry about me?
    Yeah, well you know that's not gonna happen so you gotta go for the next best thing.

I remember 'one' year 2009? 'No Idea' when Turbine had a fundraiser. Seems it was successful at the time. I would give to an annual fundraiser OR give to a subscription service to avoid ads and help the site. I doubt a subscription service would bring as much as Ad's bring in as it would not be that popular. I guess they have to do what it takes.

Probably “sold” a bunch more advertising because the increased traffic the last couple weeks, esp from FL. I used quotes as it may have been automatically generated. Either way I’m not going to begrudge Turbine a windfall. If truly automated sell based on traffic, should self correct in a bit

Quote Originally Posted by TravlnCajun View Post
    Probably “sold” a bunch more advertising because the increased traffic the last couple weeks, esp from FL. I used quotes as it may have been automatically generated. Either way I’m not going to begrudge Turbine a windfall. If truly automated sell based on traffic, should self correct in a bit
    Free enterprise or pimping is American ideals

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Not a virus. Feel free to continue visiting the "other" websites on your phone.
    Whew

Ive stated in a post about a month ago. I would gladly make a yearly donation to Turbine for the benefit of this board. I appreciate having this outlet so much, and Im sure others would be willing to give as well. Turbine, is there an outlet to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Ive stated in a post about a month ago. I would gladly make a yearly donation to Turbine for the benefit of this board. I appreciate having this outlet so much, and Im sure others would be willing to give as well. Turbine, is there an outlet to do this?
    So would I. I tried several ties on the site but was unsuccessful. Even sent him a PM, but I guess he didn't get it, cause I never heard back.

These ads are ridiculous. Perfect time to take a break from this site. See y'all during baseball season.

10. Default Re: Pop-up Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    These ads are ridiculous. Perfect time to take a break from this site. See y'all during baseball season.
    You know you are not going anywhere . . . this is like the IGNORant button threat . . .

It could be mal-ware. Its not exactly a virus, but it can inundate you with ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunman99 View Post
    It could be mal-ware. Its not exactly a virus, but it can inundate you with ads.
    Every single one of us? No, something with the site itself changed.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Free enterprise or pimping is American ideals
    I'm waiting for the, It's another J & J Exterminating first down ad.

Turbine ghosted this thread. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Turbine ghosted this thread. Lol
    Yes, you can count on Turbine and Vic to answer any and everything posted on this site like death and taxes. He's definitely sitting this one out on purpose.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information