Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Last Home Weekend for Cajun Softball

1. UL Softball Last Home Weekend for Cajun Softball

There is a 100% capacity allowed for Lamson Park for the last home series of the year. There is no home Regional to come. This is it!

It is Senior Weekend. Start times are Thursday @ 6 p.m., Friday @ 6 p.m. and Saturday @ 2 p.m. The opponent is ULM. Who better?

Let's Pack the Stadium to show the love for this team which has fought its way to the Conference Championship. Many of the girls on the team state that they came to Louisiana because of the FAN SUPPORT! They have played the season in front of a meager crowd. At most, 300. The stadium holds 3,000.

They deserve "One last hurrah!" Let's prove their belief in us.

Come on Fans, get a ticket. Cajundome box office is open from 10 to 4. Tickets are also online and at the gate (if you want to wait in a line).

Be loud! Enjoy the best of Cajun Softball. Go beyond yourself! Give one for the team! Take a friend to the game!

2. Default Re: Last Home Weekend for Cajun Softball

Ellysons final inning in Lamson Park - bring on the tears and emotion. That crowd will go berserk.

Default Re: Last Home Weekend for Cajun Softball

does anyone know how we can get tickets to the conference tournament in troy

UL Softball Re: Last Home Weekend for Cajun Softball

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    does anyone know how we can get tickets to the conference tournament in troy
    There was a link on the UL website last week.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    There was a link on the UL website last week.
    Thank you I found some on Troy's website

Thank you I found some on Troy's website
    If you decide to go you better start looking for rooms NOW.

UL Softball Re: Last Home Weekend for Cajun Softball

It’ll be my first game or games since the Sam Houston double header last March. The last Cajun event of spring 2020.

Stay in Dothan

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Lou View Post
    There is a 100% capacity allowed for Lamson Park for the last home series of the year. There is no home Regional to come. This is it!

It is Senior Weekend. Start times are Thursday @ 6 p.m., Friday @ 6 p.m. and Saturday @ 2 p.m. The opponent is ULMonroe. Who better?

Let's Pack the Stadium to show the love for this team which has fought its way to the Conference Championship. Many of the girls on the team state that they came to Louisiana because of the FAN SUPPORT! They have played the season in front of a meager crowd. At most, 300. The stadium holds 3,000.

They deserve "One last hurrah!" Let's prove their belief in us.

Come on Fans, get a ticket. Cajundome box office is open from 10 to 4. Tickets are also online and at the gate (if you want to wait in a line).

Be loud! Enjoy the best of Cajun Softball. Go beyond yourself! Give one for the team! Take a friend to the game!
    The tickets are TBA before they go on sale is what another fan said.

Does anyone think that Bryan will be the MVP this year in the SBC. Looking at her stats I feel she should be. Summer has a good shot of being pitcher of the year but that category will be a tough one. And the freshman from TxSt should be new comer of the year what are your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    Ellysons final inning in Lamson Park - bring on the tears and emotion. That crowd will go berserk.
    Senior day is always an emotional moment for me, especially if it is a senior who has spent there whole career with the program. Summers introduction will be special as she has been special to the program.

Does anyone think that Bryan will be the MVP this year in the SBC. Looking at her stats I feel she should be. Summer has a good shot of being pitcher of the year but that category will be a tough one. And the freshman from TxSt should be new comer of the year what are your thoughts.
    Yes, possible, very likely.

Agree. Bryan has had an incredible season and should easily be MVP.

Based on what I'm seeing on the UL athletics site, these last home games for this season won't be on espn+. Can anyone confirm this? Baseball is not showing video either. Not being in LA this season has only left me with watching on the Plus and if these last games are not televised, then it's a effing shame.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information