Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Ncaa Softball Regionals

Default Re: 2021 Ncaa Softball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    If it just came down to facilities, Louisiana would host every year.

Even if not in the tournament.
    We have a great facility, but in due time I think alot of these bigger schools will start dumping more money into there facilitys also. So somewhere down the road we will have to add some sort of renovations to keep up. I still wish we would replace the outfield fence with a padded fence. Does anyone know what the cost would be to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    It is totally unnecessary, should be normal now.
    I agree, but the NCAA is probably looking at liability issues and such.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    We have a great facility, but in due time I think alot of these bigger schools will start dumping more money into there facilitys also. So somewhere down the road we will have to add some sort of renovations to keep up. I still wish we would replace the outfield fence with a padded fence. Does anyone know what the cost would be to do that?
    Also padding on the brick walls down the lines. I've seen several injuries and near injuries from players running into the brick walls, never understood why they're not padded.

I personally see the Cajuns going to Baton Rouge or Austin. I would love for us to go to Arkansas and beat the breaks off those rednecks for not wanting to play us this season. Then I would love to go back to Bama in the supers and get some payback.
    If you'd love to see the Cajuns go to Arkansas, then you'd love to see them lose. Arkansas is the best team in the SEC. I would love to see the Cajuns go to LSU. LSU has the most losses of any team in the top 25. Beth has it down. Play mediocre ball and go just above 500 in the SEC, lose 30% of all games, then get a 9 or 10 seed and a pretty easy road to the World Series. She is brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    If you'd love to see the Cajuns go to Arkansas, then you'd love to see them lose. Arkansas is the best team in the SEC. I would love to see the Cajuns go to LSU. LSU has the most losses of any team in the top 25. Beth has it down. Play mediocre ball and go just above 500 in the SEC, lose 30% of all games, then get a 9 or 10 seed and a pretty easy road to the World Series. She is brilliant.
    Good points! We wouldn't get a fair shake in either place, particularly Refineryville. I'd rather go to Austin or somewhere else where it would be a little more fair.

Why do you think A&M is a lock? Also, I would put UCLA on that list.
    Probably RPI as well as facility.

Playing at Arkansas would definitely be tough. But I would love for us to get super hot and beat them strickly based off of them ducking us.

Good points! We wouldn't get a fair shake in either place, particularly Refineryville. I'd rather go to Austin or somewhere else where it would be a little more fair.
    It will be more fair this year, only because, there is instant replay. So, the Cajuns will not get screwed like they did the last 3 years. The question is, when Aliyah Andrews gets a hit and she is out of the box, can that be reviewed on instant replay? She's out on every swing. Like her coach, she is brilliant. She knows she can be illegal and get away with it because the umps don't have the balls to call it.

I doubt they are tanking any of their games.

It will be more fair this year, only because, there is instant replay. So, the Cajuns will not get screwed like they did the last 3 years. The question is, when Aliyah Andrews gets a hit and she is out of the box, can that be reviewed on instant replay? She's out on every swing. Like her coach, she is brilliant. She knows she can be illegal and get away with it because the umps don't have the balls to call it.
    I don't think that's reviewable.

Playing at Arkansas would definitely be tough. But I would love for us to get super hot and beat them strickly based off of them ducking us.
    I would rather go to the place where we have the best chance to win, not based on revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I don't think that's reviewable.
    It isn't. It is like balls and strikes.

I would rather go to the place where we have the best chance to win, not based on revenge.
    If we play up to our potential we can play with just about anyone.

Coach Glasco said today he doesn't think we did enough to host.

If we play up to our potential we can play with just about anyone.
    Tell that to Alabama.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information