Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New '23 Commit - CB Shad Nkuba II

Default Re: New '23 Commit - CB Shad Nkuba II

I'm calling my shot now, Shad is gonna be first team SBC in 2024. Screenshot it.

2. Default Re: New '23 Commit - CB Shad Nkuba II

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    I'm calling my shot now, Shad is gonna be first team SBC in 2024. Screenshot it.
    That is a huge take. I hope you are correct.

I hope you're right Tails!

4. Default Re: New '23 Commit - CB Shad Nkuba II

Shad is a stand up dude.
    I know he is, because otherwise he would be Shaq

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Shad is a stand up dude.
    I know he is, because otherwise he would be Shaq
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Kentucky has been dealing with "one and done" for almost a decade now.

I'm sure Louisiana can learn to cope with "two and toodle-oo" somehow.
    Kentucky has John Calipari who is one of the best recruiters ever. He also just keeps loading up year after year so one and done is nothing for him to deal with because he always knows he has another stud coming in. I don't see how that situation can be comparable to ours.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Kentucky has John Calipari who is one of the best recruiters ever. He also just keeps loading up year after year so one and done is nothing for him to deal with because he always knows he has another stud coming in. I don't see how that situation can be comparable to ours.
    Kentucky basketball is borderline irrelevant these days.

8. Default Re: New '23 Commit - CB Shad Nkuba II

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    He never has experience.

Louisiana can get decent enough players to where two years of experience can make a difference.

Remember, every school is dealing with attrition, so good coaching is all UL will need going forward.

Now I get it.

Safety Depth

Ragin' Cajuns Re: New '23 Commit - CB Shad Nkuba II

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    Curious, how much do you think some of these transfers from mid majors to P5 are getting in NIL money? I don't think it is life changing money.

I know what it means to grow up in poverty. I'm a statistic, first generation college student, son of a single parent. The better opportunity in life is getting the right degree and working hard. NIL dollars for most will be fool's gold.
    YOU. DAMN. RIGHT.

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns

Well, looks like we may be losing one of our freshman running backs to another in-state school also.

So far, not impressed with this staff's ability to retain players or recruit highly ranked talent.

I hope it is a lack of resources driving the roster turnover. Anything outside of that is concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    Well, looks like we may be losing one of our freshman running backs to another in-state school also.

So far, not impressed with this staff's ability to retain players or recruit highly ranked talent.

I hope it is a lack of resources driving the roster turnover. Anything outside of that is concerning.
    Any more details on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post

Who are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Who are you talking about?
    It's not Perry or Davis, it's probably Kendrall Williams who has been battling back from knee injuries the past two seasons. It might be the best move for him personally because he is not going to play ahead of Perry or Davis.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information