Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2022 Ranking

Default Re: 2022 Ranking

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Not kidding… if you are a true fan for your team you should want to win a national title and don’t shy away from saying that….bottom line that should be your ultimate goal in every sport….whether we have the resources or not that should be rooted in your culture… is it realistic maybe about %1 chance but there is still an opportunity…. When you start acting, practicing , and playing like a champion good things can happen so we have learned the past 4 years.
    Can you get me in touch with your pharmacist because I want some of those pills you taking.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Massy Composite preseason has UL at 38; Ap at 40. Next up is Coastal at 61. Those are the only SBC teams in the top half of preseason rankings. GaSt and Marshall are close at 71 and 72. Troy is next at 96, then ODU [100], JMU [104], GaSo [108], USA [111], USM [115], TxSt [121], ULM [122] and ASU [123].

Considering how well the conference did last year, I am surprised that Coastal is not in at least the 50 range, with GaSt and Marshall in the low 60's. With 130 FBS teams, I am disappointed that the top 10 SBC teams are all not in the top 100.

As you can see, the SBC West is perceived as putrid, though I expect that Troy and USA are under-ranked; and I honestly do not expect any SBC teams to end the year in the 120's.
    Playing the weakest schedule in FBS doesn't help.

Take it with a grain of salt. I pulled up Coaches Hot Seat…still have CBN at UL.

http://www.coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRanking.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information