Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana's SuccessfUL 3-0 Puerto Rico Tour

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    When will MBB schedule come out?
    The first deadline for renewals is September 1. That is artificial of course. You will be able to renew later. Road schedule will have some challenges. I think we go to Texas. I believe there are 2 other money games with 1 paying for PR trip. I don’t know who those payday games are against. We usually play 2 of those. We play in a 4 team tournament in Asheville. Not sure who opponents are there. I think we go to McNeese and UNO as part of ongoing contracts. La Tech is supposedly coming to the Dome as part of that series. We lost a non conference home game with conference expansion. USM was supposed to come here as the back end of a home and home. Now we will play them twice as a conference opponent. I don’t know who else is coming to Dome but I am sure a couple of non D1’s are in there for budget purposes.

There may be distractions in Puerto Rico. I am sure there will also be planned visits to cultural sites. I get the football training camp tie in to previous post.

1 more year, and we can move on!!! #GeauxCajuns

4. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    There may be distractions in Puerto Rico. I am sure there will also be planned visits to cultural sites. I get the football training camp tie in to previous post.
    ….Is there a rate for the fans to go? Worked a few times at the Puerto Rico open…..great place for a lil getaway!

5. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

This trip works good as a recruiting tool.

However, the extra money game will go a lot farther way towards improving the tested quality of this team than the trip will.

Can they do 5 more money games?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    pescado frito
    What does fried fish have to do with it??

7. Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Headed To Puerto Rico For Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    What does fried fish have to do with it??
    I haven't seen the schedule, are we playing the Screaming Perch this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    The first deadline for renewals is September 1. That is artificial of course. You will be able to renew later. Road schedule will have some challenges. I think we go to Texas. I believe there are 2 other money games with 1 paying for PR trip. I don’t know who those payday games are against. We usually play 2 of those. We play in a 4 team tournament in Asheville. Not sure who opponents are there. I think we go to McNeese and UNO as part of ongoing contracts. La Tech is supposedly coming to the Dome as part of that series. We lost a non conference home game with conference expansion. USM was supposed to come here as the back end of a home and home. Now we will play them twice as a conference opponent. I don’t know who else is coming to Dome but I am sure a couple of non D1’s are in there for budget purposes.
    Last year that Tournament in Asheville included Western KY, Princeton. South Carolina, and Minnesota....teams for this year have not been announced....https://ashevillechampionship.com/archives

Instead of playing an extra money game to pay for this trip, why not play an extra road game to buy out marlin?

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    so you're saying time spent together with no distractions help the team bond and through results shown make them better?

i kid, i kid
    No you’re not kidding. That is an excellent point. It worked for football as the west division champion and participant in the championship game 3 years in a row. Man there really is something to that team bonding.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    No you’re not kidding. That is an excellent point. It worked for football as the west division champion and participant in the championship game 3 years in a row. Man there really is something to that team bonding.
    Des would like to have a conversation with you.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Des would like to have a conversation with you.

Why was there something false in my above comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    Why was there something false in my above comment?
    Apparently he doesn't agree with your last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Instead of playing an extra money game to pay for this trip, why not play an extra road game to buy out marlin?
    Basketball is dead at UL.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I’m suggesting that we should pay for our fans to have great experiences in the Dome rather than a handful of our boosters paying for a vacation for themselves…
    Wake me up when Marlin is gone.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information