Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistic Game Day Expectations?

Default Re: Realistic Game Day Expectations?

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    If you don't have a paid parking pass at App, you park almost a mile from the stadium and they're selling out every game.

Here, Cajun Fan is butt hurt because they have to park across the street...for free.

I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.
    stop comparing us to app. we are not app. we will never be app. we have to cater to OUR fans. with OUR setup. this kind of thinking is exactly why no one comes to our events. want to know why coach hudspeth was successful in getting people to the games? he listened to them and made them feel heard

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    stop comparing us to app. we are not app. we will never be app. we have to cater to OUR fans. with OUR setup. this kind of thinking is exactly why no one comes to our events. want to know why coach hudspeth was successful in getting people to the games? he listened to them and made them feel heard
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    We had the same set up when Hud was here as we do today. Just not a ra ra Coach. But a much better and more proactive AD today IMO. O yeah and a top 25 product 2 years in a row on the field which is really what is all about and all the App fans really care about. That’s the difference App fans don’t complain about petty BS like walking 50 to 100 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    We had the same set up when Hud was here as we do today. Just not a ra ra Coach. But a much better and more proactive AD today IMO. O yeah and a top 25 product 2 years in a row on the field which is really what is all about and all the App fans really care about. That’s the difference App fans don’t complain about petty BS like walking 50 to 100 yards.
    have you ever been to boone? its silly to compare the two programs. its also useless and costing us money

5. Default Re: Realistic Game Day Expectations?

. . . That’s the difference App fans don’t complain about petty BS like walking 50 to 100 yards.
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    They are already laughing at having to park across or down the street when there is more than enough parking within the stadium.
    I park in the stadium and they have never turned down anyone willing to park in the stadium. Everyone can decide where they want to park just like the many who chose to park in the stadium. It’s up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Source?
    And that walk is almost always uphill...

8. Default Re: Realistic Game Day Expectations?

I park in the stadium and they have never turned down anyone willing to park in the stadium. Everyone can decide where they want to park just like the many who chose to park in the stadium. It’s up to them.
    Quit trying to make this easy. Oversimplification often leads to disagreement . . .

9. Default Re: Realistic Game Day Expectations?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    And that walk is almost always uphill...
    One way, maybe . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Source?
    At app if you park any where on campus it is equivalent to our RCAF permitted parking. If you are not that you are trying to find a spot off campus. I’ve been. I’ve witnessed it myself. It’s a way of life. It’s what the except as normal.

Time to ruffle some feathers boys....

Remember back in the day when we were all the craze and Nola Bowl tickets were flying out the ticket office? A certain group of people _____ed and moaned because people were coming in and donating big bucks to RCAF to get access to tickets. Why? Because we had become the "in" thing to do around Lafayette. "Last one, don't forget to turn out the lights" was a phrase I heard the night before our first bowl game. Many of you basically told new fans that they weren't welcome in the club. It's not fair to us loyal fans. Want to know what I really think? Some of you don't want a solution. You want to continue to call people that don't come to games out and say Lafayette only supports across the basin. You enjoy your tailgating spot, with your tickets and your conveniences, and don't want them threatened.

We had people begging to be supporters and you told them no thank you....

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post

Remember back in the day when we were all the craze and Nola Bowl tickets were flying out the ticket office? A certain group of people _____ed and moaned because people were coming in and donating big bucks to RCAF to get access to tickets. Why? Because we had become the "in" thing to do around Lafayette. "Last one, don't forget to turn out the lights" was a phrase I heard the night before our first bowl game. Many of you basically told new fans that they weren't welcome in the club. It's not fair to us loyal fans. Want to know what I really think? Some of you don't want a solution. You want to continue to call people that don't come to games out and say Lafayette only supports across the basin. You enjoy your tailgating spot, with your tickets and your conveniences, and don't want them threatened.

getting uncomfortable. you are all over it

13. Default Re: Realistic Game Day Expectations?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post

Awe Rage, no Cajun fan would do that . . .

At app if you park any where on campus it is equivalent to our RCAF permitted parking. If you are not that you are trying to find a spot off campus. I’ve been. I’ve witnessed it myself. It’s a way of life. It’s what the except as normal.
    Correct, all Yousef club TG spots are on campus. Off campus there are parking lots that will allow a simple TG with parking, those are privately owned..very little parking around stadium...

App state has 3 national championships, 22 conference championships…5 losing seasons since 1980. True college town with on campus stadium, we aren’t App. In 2007 their stadium held 16k, 24k until 2018 and still is considered sold out at 30k. Boone NC population is 20k, app enrollment is 18,500…we aren’t App…never will be

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information