Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast

Thread: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Default Re: Team Discipline and Fundamentals

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    You saw the same game I did. It was a dirty rice team and #52 was the worse.
    BS excuses. We got beat. Rice was the better team that day. Play them 9 more times and the Cajuns probably win them all. Sometimes your the window and sometimes your the bug.

Not excuses. Observations. Point is as bad as we looked and as much as some think the sky is falling, just a couple plays. We could have made more on our own. But the refs definitely didn’t help on those key plays. It’s fact not opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Not excuses. Observations. Point is as bad as we looked and as much as some think the sky is falling, just a couple plays. We could have made more on our own. But the refs definitely didn’t help on those key plays. It’s fact not opinion.
    We didn't lose because of the refs.

Man you’re in a argumentative mood today. Never said that. Read all the words in order. Not sure where you draw that conclusion. But you’re also the guy putting coach on the hot seat already.

EMU rb evans had
    10 Carries 19 yards against us. He has 36 for 258 against Arizona state. Maybe our front 7 isn’t terrible( or at least our run defense)

Man you’re in a argumentative mood today. Never said that. Read all the words in order. Not sure where you draw that conclusion. But you’re also the guy putting coach on the hot seat already.
    It should get warm if the Cajuns lose Saturday.

Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Like I said it’s a feeling. You don’t know what the future holds. We are going into game 4.

Were you at the rice game? Did you see the sideline interaction? Did you realize that Ben was chosen to run the team at the end of the game and not take every 3rd series?

You’re so quick to want to tell everyone they are wrong and that you are the one to know everything. Through 3 games now the offense has flowed better with Ben at QB. Like I said I think by the end of the year he will be getting the majority of the snaps.

Until that does or doesn’t happen you can go somewhere else with the BS. You can’t say my feeling wasn’t correct when I said “eventually he would start to get the majority of the snaps” but then again you probably know the future since you already know most people before they were born Mr. All knowing omnipotent one!
    Let’s get it right.

He’s a name dropper - not a know it all.

8. Default Re: Team Discipline and Fundamentals

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It’s a witch hunt.
    I didn't take you for someone who struggled with English language.

The word is "which" as in which philosophy will bring the best results. Fans always ask which philosophy is best.

The thing that makes football and sports in general so great is there's a lot more to the game than just paper covers rock, rock break scissors, scissors cuts paper.

There is alway one game plan that will expose another. Always. Which one?

Which philosophy is best, which route is the best way to go, which system works best away from the game, which offense is most productive, which one fits the personel.

It's always a "which" hunt.

Default Re: The Streak is Gone… So is Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    the team loses one game and people already threatening to pull season tickets. between the geniuses here and on that facebook page maybe were better off without fans. some pretty stupid stuff out there
    Not all of us can afford season tickets to every sport - I have to choose wisely

Default Re: The Streak is Gone… So is Attendance

Got family coming in from Georgia for a family cookout October 21-23. It's my wife's birthday weekend and she is a two-time UL graduate. Good news is she will allow all of us men to attend the UL/Ark State game whoop, whoop at least 7 more bodies in the stadium. GEAUX CAJUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DannyP View Post
    I would LOVE for discipline to be the #1 issue.
    I think you can address that “problem” much more easily than talent. Not that we don’t have it- we do.
    But where do they all fit in? Particularly on the offensive side. And as Dez alluded to after the game and Monday, how do coaches get them in position for success?
    ����
    You are correct disciple can be fixed. Unfortunately it’s not an overnight or in season thing. You can fix it beginning in January in what this program calls the Identity phase to the off season. But if they run January through the first week in September as they did this year they will get the same results.

EMU rb evans had
    10 Carries 19 yards against us. He has 36 for 258 against Arizona state. Maybe our front 7 isn’t terrible( or at least our run defense)
    ASU is in a death spin. Not saying our front 7 is terrible, but calling ASU a P5 now, the p stands for putrid.

13. Default Re: The Streak is Gone… So is Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by KjunFan View Post

The Streak is Gone.
    I'm thinking of the win streak this way: ...

The 15-game win streak isn't "gone" it's etched in stone.

14. Default Re: Team Discipline and Fundamentals

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I didn't take you for someone who struggled with English language.

The word is "which" as in which philosophy will bring the best results. Fans always ask which philosophy is best.

The thing that makes football and sports in general so great is there's a lot more to the game than just paper covers rock, rock break scissors, scissors cuts paper.

There is alway one game plan that will expose another. Always. Which one?

Which philosophy is best, which route is the best way to go, which system works best away from the game, which offense is most productive, which one fits the personel.

It's always a "which" hunt.
    Which way does one choose to go?

One can go forward with a 2 and 1 record and with positivity for our new coach; or

One can focus on what amounts to nothing but a witch hunt as has been done by some here.

Which way you go depends on your agendas with our new coach and with our team.

Which way will one go for best results going forward . . . or maybe that is not what one is interested in.

Decide if you will put your “which hat” or your “witch hat” on for the balance of the season.

I strongly suspect that if it is the “witch hat” one chooses, there is a strong likelihood that the hat is on backwards.

15. Default Re: Team Discipline and Fundamentals

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Which way does one choose to go?

One can go forward with a 2 and 1 record and with positivity for our new coach; or

One can focus on what amounts to nothing but a witch hunt as has been done by some here.

Which way you go depends on your agendas with our new coach and with our team.

Which way will one go for best results going forward . . . or maybe that is not what one is interested in.

Decide if you will put your “which hat” or your “witch hat” on for the balance of the season.

I strongly suspect that if it is the “witch hat” one chooses, there is a strong likelihood that the hat is on backwards.
    Now you are confusing a premature "Wish Hunt"

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast

Thread Information