Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: UT message board $#![ talk!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    Can’t wait, Sark and UT are going to humble y’all real soon. Let’s see y’all win that one lol.
    Just don't be TOO surprised when LOUISIANA DOES beat Texas in their own yard AND hands Sark his first loss in Austin!!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatTexas

Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

What prize did y’all get for the best season ever? UTSA hahahaha, and y’all struggled to beat them lol. Cajun baseball sat their butts at home during post season. Cajun basketball sat their butts at home during post season. Yea y’all really taking over hahaha.
    1. You lost to UTSA by blowing a huge late lead

2. You went 0-2 in baseball against the Cajuns in possibly your best season ever.

3. You blew a 16 point halftime lead in basketball and lost to us as well.

And that “fluke” win was against the Big 12 runner-up and Fiesta Bowl champion.

Give it up, man.

I can only assume Tech didn’t play a P5 in 2021 otherwise they too would have won a fluke game. I thought they got stomped at TCU, who lost to Iowa St., but my memory is a tad foggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I can only assume Tech didn’t play a P5 in 2021 otherwise they too would have won a fluke game. I thought they got stomped at TCU, who lost to Iowa St., but my memory is a tad foggy.
    Yes, they lost to TCU 52-10. Iowa State beat TCU 37-34 the week after we beat them.

La Tech also lost to both UTSA and Georgia Southern, both teams we beat. And it also took a miracle 4th and goal TD catch to beat a Southern Miss team who lost to South Al.

5. Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Yes, they lost to TCU 52-10. Iowa State beat TCU 37-34 the week after we beat them.

La Tech also lost to both UTSA and Georgia Southern, both teams we beat. And it also took a miracle 4th and goal TD catch to beat a Southern Miss team who lost to South Al.
    Sounds like Tech was just not good last year.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Yeah, and it's too bad they won't ever give us a chance to PROVE IT. (In Football, that is...)

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatTexas

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Y'know, I have to say that I'm flattered. They're concerned enough to talk that much smack.

In the old days, they'd have been looking past us...

I think you meant to say "C-USA"...

What prize did y’all get for the best season ever? UTSA hahahaha, and y’all struggled to beat them lol. Cajun baseball sat their butts at home during post season. Cajun basketball sat their butts at home during post season. Yea y’all really taking over hahaha.
    Hey, thanks for dropping by!

I was trying to research some stats, can't find them. I'm thinking you could help.

When was LTU's last 1-loss football season?

When was LTU's last top-25 football finish?

Let us know, thanks.

10. Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    I think you meant to say "C-USA"...
    Damn, I only missed it by a little.

Another thing blu and all those fools on the shorthorn board are overlooking: Yeah, ISU had little prep time in the Spring due to covid, but the CAJUNS had even less for them because that game was added to our schedule ONE WEEK before it was played!!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatTexas

Pretty sure it was added to ISU's schedule the same day it was added to LOUISIANA's.

13. Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    Pretty sure it was added to ISU's schedule the same day it was added to LOUISIANA's.
    But they did not lose travel time and played at home.

But they did not lose travel time and played at home.
    Doesn't make my post any less accurate, but that is an excellent, salient point.

The ISU game was added a month before the season started. Regardless we dominated all 3 phases of the game. This was no fluke win. They say we scored 2 special teams touchdowns. We also drove into their territory once and missed a FG early after having first and goal. We also missed another chip shot after intercepting a pass deep in their territory in the second half. The game played out like it was supposed to. It was no fluke

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information