Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: G3 Final: Louisiana 21, Rice 33

1. Default Re: Team Discipline and Fundamentals

It’s a witch hunt.

Default Re: Team Discipline and Fundamentals

This team had a ton of Letterman coming back, veterans of the last 2 years... They've Been there and know how to win games....sleeping together would not change anything thats happened this season...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    After reading this post, it is even more obvious this thread is nothing but a witch hunt on Des. Really ashame.
    The post is calling it how you see it. It could be mike or any other coach. It’s not personal but it is what it is.

4. Default Re: Team Discipline and Fundamentals

It is what it is . . . A witch hunt.

No, it shows the real reason we lost. These other guys just want to start crap about Des.
    The post was an assessment after watching all 3 games twice. Nothing about one loss to rice.

6. Default Re: Team Discipline and Fundamentals

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    The post was an assessment after watching all 3 games twice. Nothing about one loss to rice.
    It’s a witch hunt.

7. Default Re: Team Discipline and Fundamentals

Stirring and stirring and stirring the brew. Witch hunt

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    This team had a ton of Letterman coming back, veterans of the last 2 years... They've Been there and know how to win games....sleeping together would not change anything thats happened this season...
    I don’t think any comments were ever about sleeping together. It was always about regimen and structure that creates discipline and focus.

9. Default Re: Team Discipline and Fundamentals

You folks have had enough time here with that. That horse has been beaten. Pack those bags and go home.

Witch Hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Watching the replay is almost worse then being there. 3rd quarter they didn’t call rice for intentional grounding on their first drive which was obvious and would have cost them 12 yards and a loss of down. They probably don’t score a TD. Then the 4th down play they call holding on lumpkin. That’s was BS. He had great position and pancaked the DE. Those 2 plays could have been the difference.
    And if no one noticed. The rice player kicked one of the Cajuns on the sideline before 15 kicked him back.

And of course everyone saw the fingers in the stink hole. Anybody know if that kids getting suspended for that?
    You saw the same game I did. It was a dirty rice team and #52 was the worse.

You folks have had enough time here with that. That horse has been beaten. Pack those bags and go home.

Witch Hunt.
    No, in August we told you what happens when every thing you change removes some form of discipline from the program and now you are getting a glimpse at exactly what I said would happen. I hope this ship get straighten out as much as any one. I personally think it will take an off season and Des being a head coach and getting tough and not trying to please everyone.

If you cannot see the difference in the discipline level between this years team and Napiers teams then you just don’t know football. It is obvious.

12. Default Re: Team Discipline and Fundamentals

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    No, in August we told you what happens when every thing you change removes some form of discipline from the program and now you are getting a glimpse at exactly what I said would happen. I hope this ship get straighten out as much as any one. I personally think it will take an off season and Des being a head coach and getting tough and not trying to please everyone.

If you cannot see the difference in the discipline level between this years team and Napiers teams then you just don’t know football. It is obvious.
    Witch Hunt. That is what is obvious. Drop it will you.

Witch Hunt. That is what is obvious. Drop it will you.
    So now when someone gives an opinion as to how they interpret what’s going on, on the field of play, if it has to do with Des it is a which hunt and not an opinion. So opinion are no longer allowed on this board? What makes you the king of this board that can tell people what and what not they can have an opinion on?

By the way a witch hunt would be looking for something that does not exist. We all know what I am talking about actually took place because it was discussed here for week.

I would LOVE for discipline to be the #1 issue.
    I think you can address that “problem” much more easily than talent. Not that we don’t have it- we do.
    But where do they all fit in? Particularly on the offensive side. And as Dez alluded to after the game and Monday, how do coaches get them in position for success?
    ����

15. Default Re: Team Discipline and Fundamentals

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston Thibodeaux View Post
    So now when someone gives an opinion as to how they interpret what’s going on, on the field of play, if it has to do with Des it is a which hunt and not an opinion. So opinion are no longer allowed on this board? What makes you the king of this board that can tell people what and what not they can have an opinion on?

By the way a witch hunt would be looking for something that does not exist. We all know what I am talking about actually took place because it was discussed here for week.
    I can’t tell anyone what to do, but I sure as hell can call them out. Quit squirming and just go away with this BS witch hunt.

Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information