Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Portal Out

1. Default Re: Portal Out

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Congratulations to you sir and your daughter on a great career! It's good to see local kids do well.
    Thank you! Things didn't end up the way that we had hoped. Congrats to FSU as they definitely played better in the 2 elimination games. Bailey leaves Alabama with no regrets and is ready to move on with the next phase of her life.

2. Default Re: Portal Out

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Mark, what do you think of the two sec transfers that the Cajuns have coming in? I know that you have seen both of them in action. Looking forward to seeing you more at Lamson now instead of just the fall ball sessions.
    I really don't remember Schorman. I know we didn't see her in 2020 because we only played Arkansas before they cut the season short with Covid. I just checked and in 2019, she only pitched 1 inning against us in relief. Same with Jourdyn Campbell. She never played against Alabama so I never got to see her. I hope both do well for the Cajuns.

Default Re: Portal Out

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Meghan Schorman from Kentucky and Jourdyn Campbell from Texas A&M. Don't you pay attention to anything? Even I knew who they are.
    Keep in mind our last conversation. That kid could happen soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hemphill View Post
    I really don't remember Schorman. I know we didn't see her in 2020 because we only played Arkansas before they cut the season short with Covid. I just checked and in 2019, she only pitched 1 inning against us in relief. Same with Jourdyn Campbell. She never played against Alabama so I never got to see her. I hope both do well for the Cajuns.
    Thanks Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Amos I figured she would be looking for something closer to home. Best of luck to her.

Good for her! ... hope that was the right pronoun. ��

888 softball kids are in the portal, only 20 of those kids have found a new home. It is still early, but more kids are entering daily and a lot of kids will be "homeless". 2 out of those 20 will suit up for the Cajuns next year.
    Quick update: The portal is now at 901 kids with 24 of those kids finding homes including Bailey Curry to Western Kentucky.

Quick update: The portal is now at 922 kids with 45 of those kids finding homes.

Quick update: The portal is now at 922 kids with 45 of those kids finding homes.
    922? F ing wow...

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    922? F ing wow...
    Sb portal will go over 1000 kids, many kids will be on the outside looking in. As of now less than 5 percent have found a new home.

Someone posted on Ultimate College Softball that Kendall Talley is in the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Someone posted on Ultimate College Softball that Kendall Talley is in the portal.
    That would be very disappointing, especially after this past season and her involvement with RCAF as an intern.

She will have graduated as well and wants to get her master's. But yes, disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    That would be very disappointing, especially after this past season and her involvement with RCAF as an intern.

She is in the portal as of yesterday and it is hard to keep kids at a program for 6 years. Kendall still has 2 years left to play if she wants to. No surprise that she is leaving, I mentioned it a while back that she may leave due to having her degree. Tough lost for sure as she was a water hose drinking player who played with her hair on fire.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information