Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: UT message board $#![ talk!

Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    Can’t wait, Sark and UT are going to humble y’all real soon. Let’s see y’all win that one lol.
    BLU, thing is nobody here is banging their chest talking like we are gonna walk into Austin and steal their milk money. We are just confident we can make it very interesting and possibly pull off the W…that’s it.

What prize did y’all get for the best season ever? UTSA hahahaha, and y’all struggled to beat them lol. Cajun baseball sat their butts at home during post season. Cajun basketball sat their butts at home during post season. Yea y’all really taking over hahaha.
    You do a good job of answering a question with a question. Give props where props are due.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    BLU, thing is nobody here is banging their chest talking like we are gonna walk into Austin and steal their milk money. We are just confident we can make it very interesting and possibly pull off the W…that’s it.

I can respect that, what that’s not what it came across as on the UT forum.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    You do a good job of answering a question with a question. Give props where props are due.
    Is this the UT Message thread or LA Tech Message thread?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post

I gave y’all props, come on man let’s be fair and realistic.

6. Default Re: UT message board $#![ talk!

I’ll root for any small guy except ULL. After the way they trash talked us in 2014 before we played them. The little respect I had for them is gone. Their best season ever was during a pandemic season when no team were playing to full potential. They get a little success and believe they are world beaters lol. Please make it make sense. This season is going to be lovely. I absolutely can’t wait. Hope Sark makes this a statement game coming out game. They are going to get smashed lol. Can’t wait.
    The voices in your head are your own.

Do you wake up from a dream mad at your kids? Guess what! Both voices in your dream were YOU.

I gave y’all props, come on man let’s be fair and realistic.
    Realistic about what?

I’m sure Texas would be very happy if they can pull off an upset and beat the Cajuns!

Dude stop it, I don’t think y’all had any key players miss a game due to covid or contact tracing. I give y’all credit for the Iowa St. game but truth is everyone knows that was a fluke game. Here’s the kicker, as horrible as Iowa St played, and I mean they played horrible. They still could have won that game.
    A large number of defensive players were out for the Coastal Carolina and GA Southern games due to Covid and Covid tracing bs

Tech beats 6-6 Miami in a bowl game and were a few more tax dollars from raising a statue afterwards. Cajuns beat a top 10 fiesta bowl champ by 17 at their place and it’s a fluke… blu, if you’re not gonna try just take your ball and go home. You’re embarrassing a tech fan base that doesn’t need any help.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    A large number of defensive players were out for the Coastal Carolina and GA Southern games due to Covid and Covid tracing bs
    11 or 8 players out for the costal game or the GS game, can't remember exactly but had that number out for those games. Think Eli Mitchell (drafted RB) was out for the GS game.

Dude stop it, I don’t think y’all had any key players miss a game due to covid or contact tracing. I give y’all credit for the Iowa St. game but truth is everyone knows that was a fluke game. Here’s the kicker, as horrible as Iowa St played, and I mean they played horrible. They still could have won that game.
    We took a knee up by 17 wtf are you taking about? We won by 3 scores

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Tech beats 6-6 Miami in a bowl game and were a few more tax dollars from raising a statue afterwards. Cajuns beat a top 10 fiesta bowl champ by 17 at their place and it’s a fluke… blu, if you’re not gonna try just take your ball and go home. You’re embarrassing a tech fan base that doesn’t need any help.
    Bruh…this is poetic.

This right here.

Rack him!#

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information