Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kicking game issues cleared up in Cajuns' second scrimmage

1. UL Football Kicking game issues cleared up in Cajuns' second scrimmage

UL’s second scrimmage in preparation for the Sept. 4 season opener at Texas has come and gone.

But coach Billy Napier still isn’t very interested in unveiling too many of the details.

Default Re: Kicking game issues cleared up in Cajuns' second scrimmage

Interesting to read this and see that Terrance Williams in actually practicing at RB and playing well. Interested to see how that plays out with his size

3. Default Re: Kicking game issues cleared up in Cajuns' second scrimmage

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Interesting to read this and see that Terrance Williams in actually practicing at RB and playing well. Interested to see how that plays out with his size
    ……..So M Johnson and T Williams are going to take the place of Mitchell and Ragas? Some call this reloading! I am just so curious of the New guys each year and their initial impact, the puppies who eventually come along, and sadly the casualties from injuries academics heartless and never should have been recruited! I think the % of the casualties are going down but not sure!

Juluke's reputation was always as a recruiter, but IMO his production as a RB coach is vastly underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……..So M Johnson and T Williams are going to take the place of Mitchell and Ragas? Some call this reloading! I am just so curious of the New guys each year and their initial impact, the puppies who eventually come along, and sadly the casualties from injuries academics heartless and never should have been recruited! I think the % of the casualties are going down but not sure!
    do not forget Kendrell Williams from Carencro and TJ Wisham. I think both will be in the mix.

And Kibodi to receiver.

Guess he wasn't the running back they were hoping for.

7. Default Re: Kicking game issues cleared up in Cajuns' second scrimmage

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    And Kibodi to receiver.

Guess he wasn't the running back they were hoping for.
    …….. there is a chance that the team can be improved by a player changing a position then do it…..think the 2 DBs (peanut and Till) were RBs that obviously adapted well to new positions!

8. Default Re: Kicking game issues cleared up in Cajuns' second scrimmage

…….. there is a chance that the team can be improved by a player changing a position then do it…..think the 2 DBs (peanut and Till) were RBs that obviously adapted well to new positions!
    (peanut and Till)? I am losing it, I thought I had Boomerease down, but I do believe that Peanut and Till are the same person, wouldn't that be Charles "Peanut" Tillman.

Dave, he was so good he played 2 position at the same time!

I don’t recall Charles “Peanut” Tillman ever being a running back in college, but….

Ivan “Ike-self-made-man-no-thanks-to-Bustle” Taylor was definitely converted from RB to DB.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    I don’t recall Charles “Peanut” Tillman ever being a running back in college, but….

Ivan “Ike-self-made-man-no-thanks-to-Bustle” Taylor was definitely converted from RB to DB.
    Swaggin'

12. Default Re: Kicking game issues cleared up in Cajuns' second scrimmage

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Swaggin'
    …….So peanut and Taylor….not sure or Till maybe wasn’t a RB!……sorry guys!……but position changes can be career fortunes!

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post

?

Gary Bartel moved Ike before bustle knew anything about any of the players . Bartel also recruited, signed and coached Peanut. He deserves credit for that one

14. Default Re: Kicking game issues cleared up in Cajuns' second scrimmage

…….So peanut and Taylor….not sure or Till maybe wasn’t a RB!……sorry guys!……but position changes can be career fortunes!
    I would like to say I am less confused by your comments by your clarification........BUT NOPE!!!!!

Ike played DT and RB in high school. Seldom got off field.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information