Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Softball Fan Day Set for January 28 at Lamson Park

1. Default Re: Softball Fan Day Set for January 28 at Lamson Park

I was beginning to think there would be no fan day.

Default Re: Softball Fan Day Set for January 28 at Lamson Park

Why wasn't it advertised sooner? Aw, it's just softball. No "biggie."

March 24, 25, 26 will be Alumni Weekend. If you have access to anyone who has worn the uniform, please let them know. App State is the opponent.

3. Default Re: Softball Fan Day Set for January 28 at Lamson Park

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Lou View Post

March 24, 25, 26 will be Alumni Weekend. If you have access to anyone who has worn the uniform, please let them know. App State is the opponent.
    Perfect advance notice

Can anybody offer up what parking will be like?

Going with my daughter, my son-in-law, and our granddaughter to the zoo this morning, and I was hoping to talk them into bringing her defend day when we head back into town.

Grand monkey is a hair over two and I’d like to be able to park in front of the stadium

Is that gonna be possible? If there is parking available?

5. Default Re: Softball Fan Day Set for January 28 at Lamson Park

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Can anybody offer up what parking will be like?

Going with my daughter, my son-in-law, and our granddaughter to the zoo this morning, and I was hoping to talk them into bringing her defend day when we head back into town.

Grand monkey is a hair over two and I’d like to be able to park in front of the stadium

Is that gonna be possible? If there is parking available?
    It’s a pretty short walk from CF parking lot to Lamson even for a two year old.

We were able to hang out for a couple of hours to watch the scrimmage. They did a weird 3 team scrimmage with the roster.

Pitching was solid. The youngsters looked good while in there. Hitting was way behind. That kind of took me by surprise. Quite a few strike outs and weakly hit balls. Defense was solid except for a couple errors. Those are correctable. They were aggressive errors by the D. Fan turnout was very good despite the wind. And last but certainly not least, the beer was cold.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We were able to hang out for a couple of ours to watch the scrimmage. They did a weird 3 team scrimmage with the roster.

Pitching was solid. The youngsters looked good while in there. Hitting was way behind. That kind of took me by surprise. Quite a few strike outs and weakly hit balls. Defense was solid except for a couple errors. Those are correctable. They were aggressive errors by the D. Fan turnout was very good despite the wind. And last but certainly not least, the beer was cold.
    That is probably a very good statement about the pitching as all prior reports are that we have a lot of good hitters! Oh, and I have always liked the beer at softball!

Sorry, I missed it. It wasn't because of late notice, just prior commitments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information