Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball uniforms

Default Re: Baseball uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Those are sick!!
    It looks good. The same as the men's basketball warmups. Are we moving away from Ragin Cajuns to just Cajuns?

2. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

Agreed those are the best uniforms yet

3. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

Agree with Big Poppa. The sleeveless pinstripe with red undershirts are the best uniforms yet

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin_Cajun_82 View Post
    Agree with Big Poppa. The sleeveless pinstripe with red undershirts are the best uniforms yet
    Touché

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin_Cajun_82 View Post
    Agreed those are the best uniforms yet
    errr for the cincinnati reds of the 90s, no thanks, were we wearing the st louis knock off caps at that same time too, ugggh

6. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    It should be the state flag not a regional one. The state flag is know nationally the Acadiana is only known locally.
    The Acadian Flag goes well beyond state boundaries and appeals to francophone nations all over the world. Not only that, it is unique to Louisiana AND America. Basically a small country within the United States. It's a great mix between unique (something that helps branding a ton) and broad appeal. Not only that, it looks sharp as hell.

The unis are mostly perfect. My only small critique would be changing the star on the "J" to a FDL. But really, they are awesome uniforms.

ooooohhhhhhh……. fdl vice star, hmmmm,heads might explode… baby steps, ha.

agreed on the acadiana flag, plus the all blue of the LA flag just doesnt fit well with our colors

8. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

. . . spare the blue . . . save the black . . .

Am I the only one that wishes we would bring back the interlocking UL on the ball caps that Tony introduced in 2k? I liked those and they became traditional.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    The Acadian Flag goes well beyond state boundaries and appeals to francophone nations all over the world. Not only that, it is unique to Louisiana AND America. Basically a small country within the United States. It's a great mix between unique (something that helps branding a ton) and broad appeal. Not only that, it looks sharp as hell.

The unis are mostly perfect. My only small critique would be changing the star on the "I" to a FDL. But really, they are awesome uniforms.
    I agree, the star should be an FDL. But, there is no I in Cajuns. It sits over a J.

11. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    I agree, the star should be an FDL. But, there is no I in Cajuns. It sits over a J.
    Lol. Too much caffeine this morning.

I'd like to see white jerseys with red script Cajuns for home unis, then red jerseys with white script Louisiana for road unis. Both with stars dotting the i's.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    I'd like to see white jerseys with red script Cajuns for home unis, then red jerseys with white script Louisiana for road unis. Both with stars dotting the i's.
    I like this idea.

14. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

. . . baseball plays three days in a row . . . not sure there is some thing as home and away jerseys . . . just need a white, red and black and we good to GEAUX . . .

15. Default Re: Baseball uniforms

Someone on twitter suggested a City Themed alternate and I thought that was a good idea.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information