Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Wooldridge Injured

1. Default Re: Wooldridge Injured

Only you are allowed to do that, correct?

Default Re: Wooldridge Injured

Quote Originally Posted by John Cocktolstoy View Post
    Bottom line is Fl St was just more talented than the Cajuns all over the field. Wasn’t about the x’s and the o’s it was about the Jimmy’s and the Joe’s. Peyton Manning in his prime wouldn’t have done much better behind center on Saturday.
    IMO, undisputable, but that never stopped anyone from saying otherwise. FSU looked very, very impressive. That is a team that improved quite a bit from the start of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    You're sucking me right back in Mike. How do you know Mike rallied the team around Chandler? If he did, he did a ____ poor job of it. Using the media is a part of rallying the team. it's a part of rallying the community. In this case their is no difference between the team, the media & the community. Unless the coach disrespects his own fan base so much he is constantly trying to use his sad ass lack of a fan base as a motivator for his team. And that is going to end in one result. And that result isn't good. No matter how anyone spins it, the needle will still go back to failure unless a coach realizes the fans & the media aren't the problem. But enjoy. You're in it up to your neck for the long haul.
    Players have said they had meetings in which they agreed to rally around Chandler. I still don’t see how keeping an injury situation in house is indicative of accepting mediocrity. I guess I am not smart enough to figure that out. You are right I am in it for the long haul. I have been with the program for 50 years, 9 head coaches, disappointing days, and joyful days. I have a degree from here as do all of my three kids. In fact my son has two and his wife (my daughter in law) has four and will soon acquire her PHD. She is also a professor on campus. With that background, no way are we not in this as long as I breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Players have said they had meetings in which they agreed to rally around Chandler. I still don’t see how keeping an injury situation in house is indicative of accepting mediocrity. I guess I am not smart enough to figure that out. You are right I am in it for the long haul. I have been with the program for 50 years, 9 head coaches, disappointing days, and joyful days. I have a degree from here as do all of my three kids. In fact my son has two and his wife (my daughter in law) has four and will soon acquire her PHD. She is also a professor on campus. With that background, no way are we not in this as long as I breathe.
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    He starts with a conclusion and builds the case backwards with insanity.

I hope that we have a different QB for the TxSt game that we had for FSU. If not, we will not go bowling.

7. Default Re: Wooldridge Injured

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    I hope that we have a different QB for the TxSt game that we had for FSU. If not, we will not go bowling.
    Less rust.

Less intimidation.

Who do you want under center with the season on the line?

9. Default Re: Wooldridge Injured

Clearly a freshman with almost zero experience or LLII whose been learning the receiving fundamentals this season.

CF will start, no doubt and the right call IMO. But, if he struggles, I hope we see ZC given an opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Who do you want under center with the season on the line?
    Whether that be the same person or someone different, I was stating the capability and production in offense.

Why would you not want the guy who came out of spring and fall camp as the No 1 QB on the depth chart and only lost his job due to injury? Do you think Coach Des, Leger, Munoz and Viator are all completer bafoons when it comes to evaluating the QB position at practice? CF was obviously rusty in the first half against Fla st but improved very much in the 2nd half. And Tx St D is no where near Fla st from a talent standpoint.

This will be CF’s first opportunity to have a week of practice knowing he’s the starter and it is his all the way. I’m curious to see what he does with that opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    CF will start, no doubt and the right call IMO. But, if he struggles, I hope we see ZC given an opportunity.
    Ditto! And with any luck we can get a 2-3 score lead and get ZC some quality snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    Ditto! And with any luck we can get a 2-3 score lead and get ZC some quality snaps.
    That would be awesome.

RPCA trolling again...

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information