Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Football at USA

UL Football Football at USA

We’re heading to Mobile in 2 weeks. I just spoke to the Cajundome ticket office and they have tickets available to UL fans.

I had to find that out through the USA ticket office after my RCAF concierge advised me that we had none available. Right hand/left hand. Please work together.

Default Re: Football at USA

Good to know. We are considering making the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    .... my RCAF ...
    Now there's an outfit that needs a swift kick in the rear.

Thanks. Gonna get ours through UL.

We’re heading to Mobile in 2 weeks. I just spoke to the Cajundome ticket office and they have tickets available to UL fans.

I had to find that out through the USA ticket office after my RCAF concierge advised me that we had none available. Right hand/left hand. Please work together.
    Thank you I was going to buy some from USA not anymore.

Your concierge responds to you?

What a f..ing joke! It is imperative that we have a functioning fund raising arm. Nico, Gerald, and Maggard have done outstanding work bringing in big donors. Seems like our current rcaf is just a usl ragin cajun club!

This is about creating expectations of the fans & students to attend away football games. The marketing and ticket office need to do better at communicating to us. We are part of the cULture. Does the alumni association have buses going there?

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    This is about creating expectations of the fans & students to attend away football games. The marketing and ticket office need to do better at communicating to us. We are part of the cULture. Does the alumni association have buses going there?
    Agreed. We need to promote more participation at away games.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    Your concierge responds to you?
    Only took a week to get bad info.

I attempted to purchase away football game tickets online at my Ragin’ Cajun account manager, but the option is not available.

12. Default Re: Football at USA

Ragin Roadies resolve is strong

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    They canceled the buses.

I'll tell you, that game should be a must see for Cajun fans.

My understanding is Hancock/Whitney stadium is top notch. They're our second closest conference mate (a little less than four hours.)

And, there's a good chance they may be undefeated when we play them. They are 2-0 with Alcorn State this weekend and a bye week before our game.

They have a new coach and it looks like he's got some good things going there.

Fans need to make the trip IMO.

Damn!!! 3 kids soccer games that weekend.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information