Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mekhi Garner portalets out to LSU

UL Football Mekhi Garner portalets out to LSU

Looks like he is transferring to LSU

Default Re: Mekhi Garner

Can’t wait for the lsu Florida next year. Two 3-3 teams duking it out in the sec pillow fight of the week

Other than maybe Florida or another SunBelt team, that’s the worst place to go.

Best of luck to him. Interesting choice in LSU, especially being a Texas kid. Allure of DBU?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Best of luck to him. Interesting choice in LSU, especially being a Texas kid. Allure of DBU?
    I read LSU only has 2 CB’s currently on their Roster

Has a Cajun football player ever transferred to LSU before? Off the top of my head I can't think of any.

Amazing how far our program has come. Let's reload and keep this train moving!

Alice Shoe fans dumping on him already. Apparently he’s not good enough to play on their team because of where he came from. Not everyone’s opinion, but some.

He better get used to the hospitality.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Has a Cajun football player ever transferred to LSU before? Off the top of my head I can't think of any.
    I’m not sure but I know an LSU player has come here to play before

11. Default Re: Mekhi Garner

We’re barely getting ranked, and every player that sat out is preparing for NFL scouts, combine, or a P5 school poached player even non starters.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    We’re barely getting ranked, and every player that sat out is preparing for NFL scouts, combine, or a P5 school poached player even non starters.
    This just makes me want for CMD to succeed his way even more. He's been put into a position that he should have never been put into. I want him to curb stomp every opponent. The first big splash will be FSU to start his legacy.

His statement said thanks ULL, just shows how much these kids could really care less about the university.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Alice Shoe fans dumping on him already. Apparently he’s not good enough to play on their team because of where he came from. Not everyone’s opinion, but some.
    That opinion will only gain in popularity.

15. Default Re: Mekhi Garner

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley Cajun View Post
    This just makes me want for CMD to succeed his way even more. He's been put into a position that he should have never been put into. I want him to curb stomp every opponent. The first big splash will be FSU to start his legacy.
    CMD is taking the high road. Really that’s about all he can say and do publicly.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information