Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

1. UL Football Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

The 2021 season will be hard to top, but here are some bold predictions for coach Michael Desormeaux and the Ragin' Cajuns in 2022.

2. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Look at Buckley . . . finishing the year with a nice piece . . . GEAUX Louisiana Football, GEAUX CMD . . . set the goals high and persevere . . .

Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

10 wins in Des' first season would be remarkable.

Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

10 wins should be the floor next season. the 4 OOC games are fairly easy. seems like momentum for 6 western division games, again fairly easy. thats 10 wins right there. depending on the 2 eastern teams draw, lets call for a split. you are now at 11 wins with a CCG and Bowl game to seal the final record.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    10 wins should be the floor next season. the 4 OOC games are fairly easy. seems like momentum for 6 western division games, again fairly easy. thats 10 wins right there. depending on the 2 eastern teams draw, lets call for a split. you are now at 11 wins with a CCG and Bowl game to seal the final record.
    Easier said than done.

6. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Easier said than done.
    Much

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    Even with FlSt being down, I wouldn’t call that game fairly easy. And the western division will be improved.

Zeon Chriss will 100% play next year in some capacity.

9. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Love all of the options CMD has at QB next year . . . Just can’t see how QB can be a real worry for next year . . . Lots of talent on our roster at QB . . .

Buckley delivers click bait to finish the year.

11. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Love all of the options CMD has at QB next year . . . Just can’t see how QB can be a real worry for next year . . . Lots of talent on our roster at QB . . .
    True statement

This team still has a lot of talent (as long as Napier keeps his distance). We should be in most games, and there will be a learning curve with the new staff, but we shouldn't see a huge drop off, maybe 9 minimum wins, 11 max. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to Coach Des and staff until I see otherwise.

13. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

It’s fun to dream when the subject of the dream is realistic . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    This team still has a lot of talent (as long as Napier keeps his distance). We should be in most games, and there will be a learning curve with the new staff, but we shouldn't see a huge drop off, maybe 9 minimum wins, 11 max. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to Coach Des and staff until I see otherwise.
    If we win 8 games I am extremely happy.

15. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    If we win 8 games I am extremely happy.
    One of your QB’s will be running the team . . . How can you be so pessimistic . . .

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information