Thread: Registering on RP

People Registering on RP

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    He's not the guy making the decision.
    Turbine I have a friend who was logged out. When trying to retrieve a pass word there is a question which is. What sport does Napier participate in at Louisiana? When he answers football it tells him it is incorrect. Is it some kind of trick question? What would be the answer you are looking for?

2. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Turbine I have a friend who was logged out. When trying to retrieve a pass word there is a question which is. What sport does Napier participate in at Louisiana? When he answers football it tells him it is incorrect. Is it some kind of trick question? What would be the answer you are looking for?
    Hiring the next HFC . . .

Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

I had the same problem several months ago and could never get a resolution. I finally made a new profile using screen name with a space where there was none before.

4. Default Re: Registering

So the correct answer was "Football" uppercase F

Based on this feedback I added an uppercase and a lower case option to the correct answer.

ps now the question has changed.

Sorry for your friends problem. I actually did not know it was case sensitive.

Default Re: Registering

Everything to do with this board is sensitive....

6. Default Re: Registering

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Everything to do with this board is sensitive....
    LOL

True

Thread Information