Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Coastal really that good?

UL Football Is Coastal really that good?

Is Coastal really that good? They sure are fun to watch. I hope we get another shot at them.

Default Re: Is Coastal really that good?

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    Is Coastal really that good? They sure are fun to watch. I hope we get another shot at them.
    Louisiana will go up to Conway and make history. Just wait!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Is Coastal really that good?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Louisiana will go up to Conway and make history. Just wait!
    Agreed, but the CAJUNS have to go up to Boone and make history up there, FIRST!!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns

We should covid the boone game after ULM. ��

5. Default Re: Is Coastal really that good?

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    Agreed, but the CAJUNS have to go up to Boone and make history up there, FIRST!!!
    Mission accomplished.

And yes, Coastal is "That Good."

Coastal Carolina is a team I have great respect for. They design an offense simply geared to get first downs. When you do that, you cannot afford to get off schedule via penalties or negative plays. They rarely commit those type of mistakes. That means they have tremendous discipline and focus. Hard to believe we drilled those guys in 2019. That QB has had a huge impact on their turnaround. He may be best player in league as a redshirt freshman. Heard a story recently they considered playing him last year. They decided against it just for him to mature physically. They could do that as staff was early in their tenure. Had they been in a have to win this year mode, he would be a sophomore now. Opposite situation of Nelson Stokley and Jake Delhomme.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Coastal Carolina is a team I have great respect for. They design an offense simply geared to get first downs. When you do that, you cannot afford to get off schedule via penalties or negative plays. They rarely commit those type of mistakes. That means they have tremendous discipline and focus. Hard to believe we drilled those guys in 2019. That QB has had a huge impact on their turnaround. He may be best player in league as a redshirt freshman. Heard a story recently they considered playing him last year. They decided against it just for him to mature physically. They could do that as staff was early in their tenure. Had they been in a have to win this year mode, he would be a sophomore now. Opposite situation of Nelson Stokley and Jake Delhomme.
    McCall is a star QB.

they play dirty a couple of players should have been ejected tonight

They played dirty against us too. At one point, some bench riders wanted to throw down with the student section.

We will have to keep our cool against their thuggish play.... Watched the epic beatdown of a&m@br last night with great joy. After the game Saban was asked about the "emotions" of the game. He sort of said a&m@br was playing "emotionally" which is different from playing with "emotion" and seemed to imply a&m@br was trying to get some Bama players to fight and get kicked out of the game... guess they thought it was their girlfriends but I digress.... He then said he coaches his players to not engage in that activity (not the g/f's but I digress)

We will have to do the same. CC will come in with a swagger and we will send them home with their tails dragging

I have no idea how 94 was not kicked out of the game for what he did to the qb at the end of the half. I’m pretty sure he had a really big play in the second half.

he also did it again in the second half and still didnt get thrown out

13. Default Re: Is Coastal really that good?

I’m sure if it’s illegal Billy will warn the zeba
    Crew prior to kickoff. That’s definitely a penalty in the NFL

I saw that, I had a friend with me who had never been to a game and I told him that our students might just go down and beat their asses and right after you saw every drink in that area getting tossed on the players. Made me proud that the students still dont take any ____

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    CC will come in with a swagger and we will send them home with their tails dragging
    The games at coastal so they’re already home. Let’s just kick their butts

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information