Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: All he does is win.

Default Re: All he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I don’t know jmv or give a rats ass who he is.

Levi’s best passes or deep slants over the middle. Napier needs to call more of them and stop calling the 50/50 balls.

Levi can and has made every single kind of throw. Matter of fact most of them saturday. And to think 2 unproven qbs on the bench are better than Levi for this team, either you’re a coach on the team or armchair qb that played flag football after high school.
    I'm done obvious we're watch two different games but I'll concede Levi did make several kinds of passes Saturday including a couple of bounce passes to open receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    We only have one University with a football team in the city and Levi isn't even the best QB in the city if you count HS QB's also. Let that set in.
    Is that the same hs that has a former baseball player playing for the Cajuns?

Quote Originally Posted by cajungmg View Post
    The same reason his pct, rushing and passing yards are better. Broadway was a good runner and passer. He blows your Henry guy out of the water.
    You don't know what you're talking about because if you had seen Roy play, got wouldn't have made that post.

What the point. McCall and Brice are not options here. If you like them so much pull for those schools.

Is Levi the best QB on our roster? Idk, haven’t seen the backups enough. Anyone who says different on this board is lying to themselves.

Is Levi one of the best qbs in Cajuns history. Yes, absolutely, arguing that is stupid.
    Mike desormeaux is probably my favorite player of all time. Great runner, super flashy, fun to watch. Levi is a better QB than mike. If Levi ran the offense mike ran. The actual option. He’d be unstoppable. Levi is 10 times the passer mike was too. Maybe the coaches don’t think levi can handle the hits of an option qb.

Remember too. You’re not as accurate a qb when you get your head knocked off 30 seconds prior. Coach knows what he wants out of his qb and Levi must be delivering on that.

5. Default Re: All he does is win.

Dumb argument. Charlie ward?? You don’t have to be an nfl qb to be a great college qb. Was Brian mitchell an nfl qb? Can’t wait till coastal loses a couple games. So you can quit holding up McCall’s manhood for him.
    Brian Mitchell's last 3 plays in the NFL were at quarterback.

Trivia question.

He isn't a coach on the team but a current offensive coach has said Fields is the best QB on the roster.
    THE coach doesn’t think so.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about because is you had seen Roy play, got wouldn't have made that post.
    Slick was he before or after you? I just sent you a text with some softball related stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I'm done obvious we're watch two different games but I'll concede Levi did make several kinds of passes Saturday including a couple of bounce passes to open receivers.
    I saw Winston and Rodgers bounce passes Sunday. What losers.

9. Default Re: All he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Slick was he before or after you? I just sent you a text with some softball related stuff.
    Did the board really need to know this?

He isn't a coach on the team but a current offensive coach has said Fields is the best QB on the roster.
    THE coach doesn’t think so.[/QUOTE]

I told you why earlier. But part of that post had been removed.

If you think Levi is starting for any other reason than being the best chance to win then this discussion is pointless.

If you think Levi has the option to run on every play that looks like an option(which is almost every run between the tackles) than I can’t help you. He’s probably the 2nd best running QB behind Brian mitchell.

How many sacks has he avoided in his career. That extended drives.that won games. He’s elusive, he’s pretty damn, accurate, he’s smart, protects the ball, and wins. I don’t know why Napier likes him. Why aren’t we calling for Napier’s head for not benching Levi??
    It even close to 2nd best running QB. You must not have every seen Desormeaux run the zone read . Not even close

13. Default Re: All he does is win.

If you think Levi is starting for any other reason than being the best chance to win then this discussion is pointless.
    Any discussion with the board bully is pointless. Don’t you know that already?

14. Default Re: All he does is win.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about because is you had seen Roy play, got wouldn't have made that post.
    For those who never saw Roy Henry ...

Go to YouTube search "Spirit of 76 Louisiana"

Once you get past the shaky start of the film you get to see Roy Henry in action.

One of the reasons his completions were lower than some is because they took a ton of shots down field.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    It even close to 2nd best running QB. You must not have every seen Desormeaux run the zone read . Not even close
    Read post #94. He was my favorite. I said if Levi was in that offense he would have been a better runner than mike. Just don’t know if he’s built to handle the beating.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information