Thread: Podcast E3: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Report. 9/10/21 Softball Practice

Tickets Podcast E3: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Report. 9/10/21 Softball Practice

I went to practice on Friday, September 10th. In this podcast I give my thoughts and observations about what took place. It was a learning experience as I got to see the newcomers for the first time. Give it a listen. I hope you find it informative. Please tell a friend. Go Cajuns! Here's the link. You can also find it on SoundCloud and Spotify.

https://anchor.fm/roarman/episodes/R...actice-e17bbg2

Default Re: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Report Podcast. Episode 3 September 10th Softball Practi

Another very good job!

Can't wait to watch these girls!

Default Re: Roarman's Ragin' College Softball Report Podcast. Episode 3 September 10th Softball Practi

nice job ROAR! Great intro, love the Mighty Lion Roar! Good...no Great Info!

Thanks for the compliment and thanks for listening.

Awesome job, man! Loving these episodes. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post

I went to practice on Friday, September 10th. In this podcast I give my thoughts and observations about what took place. It was a learning experience as I got to see the newcomers for the first time. Give it a listen. I hope you find it informative. Please tell a friend. Go Cajuns! Here's the link. You can also find it on SoundCloud and Spotify.

https://anchor.fm/roarman/episodes/R...actice-e17bbg2
    Great stuff! You sound like you are enjoying yourself, it comes out in your voice. One question concerning your podcast, is the background music something you can cut off after your intro, or does it remain on because of the software you are using?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Great stuff! You sound like you are enjoying yourself, it comes out in your voice. One question concerning your podcast, is the background music something you can cut off after your intro, or does it remain on because of the software you are using?
    Thanks for watching and thanks for asking. No I put the background music in. I have been told it is too loud, so, if I use it again, I will lower it. Thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Thanks for watching and thanks for asking. No I put the background music in. I have been told it is too loud, so, if I use it again, I will lower it. Thanks for letting me know.
    So...are you the PA guy at Cajun Field? you did mention being loud...

Uh...no.

If I was a you g single dude I would start making a lot more softball games. That’s all I’m going to say about that.

We should be loaded…again. Just have to finally get that Natty monkey off our back.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    If I was a you g single dude I would start making a lot more softball games. That’s all I’m going to say about that.

We should be loaded…again. Just have to finally get that Natty monkey off our back.
    Not so sure about loaded. We have a lot of unproven talent. The foundation for the national title run begins with this class. You can still make game as a older married man. Lol

Good listen thanks for the update where can we find out when they practice

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Good listen thanks for the update where can we find out when they practice
    That's a good question. I think they're practicing just about every day from about 2:30 to 5:30. But, I'm not 100% positive. You'll just have to drive by and find out.

Thread Information