Thread: No Debs

1. Default No Debs

Well checking the Times-pic, UL has no debs in their list of about 80 ladies about 40-50 from private schools and 15 or do to LSU and 10 or so to Ala and Miss…..rest to Private universities ——— in baseball UL had only in 2 in pro ball in AA….doesn’t sound correct? Anyway, the wealthy seem to not be attending UL and this needs to be worked on to improve some bucks on campus! Any thoughts on this?

Default Re: No Debs

Need a medical school or law school to attract the wealthy families. Otherwise they're headed to LSU/Tulane/Loyola.

Supposedly coding is the next big thing. Whatever happened to Silicone Bayou?

4. Default Re: No Debs

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Supposedly coding is the next big thing. Whatever happened to Silicone Bayou?
    Authement killed the pipeline

Debs sounds like future Karens on steroids.

Wtf is debs?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Wtf is debs?
    I was scratching my head over that. I think i figured it out. "Debs" = Debutantes, or rich high school girls.

I think what Boomer is saying is that none of the top 75 debutantes highlighted by the Times-Pic are set to attend UL, therefore we aren't doing a good enough job attracting wealthy families. I think. And also something about pro baseball.

Secondary Sexual Characteristics may be playing a part here.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Secondary Sexual Characteristics may be playing a part here.
    We really need to compile a list of greatest moments in RP history. That's one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    We really need to compile a list of greatest moments in RP history. That's one of them.
    That is up their with the elimination of a certain character.

Thread Information