Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Are you ready for some football?

1. Default Re: Are you ready for some football?

I don’t care if they play duck, duck, goose at practice. As long as we win 8 games or more nobody will care.

Default Re: Are you ready for some football?

Quote Originally Posted by TammanyCajun View Post
    I don’t care if they play duck, duck, goose at practice. As long as we win 8 games or more nobody will care.
    If they played duck duck goose at practice they would not win 8 games or more. They probably wouldn’t win 5 games. Unless of course the game they were playing was duck duck goose.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Don’t make me get my hopes up.
    My hopes are up. Do with yours as you please

I am looking forward to the upcoming season.

Vividly.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    The last time I checked social media posts don't equate to wins.
    The last time I checked, UL had a losing football season after a social media post when the team was clowning around in the locker room. Now, we see them dancing in the weight room on social media and not training. These are not the same incident, but I do hope we have learned from our mistakes. It may just be my CDS.

Winning happens with persistent preparation. Coach Napier and LL were great examples of intense preparation. Players stated it was the most intense training program when Coach Napier was here. Coach Rob even taught us “work while you wait”. Our culture is all about training hard to win. I don’t want us to move away from what works. We win football games before we ever touch the field. I trust our team is training to win. Geaux Cajuns!

I'm ready for the athletic department to get busy promoting the purchase of season tickets from Opelousas to Pecan Island and Jennings to down the bayou in Raceland/Thib. and Houma. Lots of potential fans down hwy 90.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    The last time I checked, UL had a losing football season after a social media post when the team was clowning around in the locker room. Now, we see them dancing in the weight room on social media and not training. These are not the same incident, but I do hope we have learned from our mistakes. It may just be my CDS.

Winning happens with persistent preparation. Coach Napier and LL were great examples of intense preparation. Players stated it was the most intense training program when Coach Napier was here. Coach Rob even taught us “work while you wait”. Our culture is all about training hard to win. I don’t want us to move away from what works. We win football games before we ever touch the field. I trust our team is training to win. Geaux Cajuns!
    God forbid the players are having a little fun while training. The locker room is fine. The focus is fine. The preparation is fine. We will be fine

8. Default Re: Are you ready for some football?

Give our coach a chance to do it his way and let's see how it works.

Napier's way is not the only way in the country to be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZeebart21 View Post
    You sure that pee?

Z
    Can NOT confirm

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post

Des did say he saw first hand what not to do here in order to be successful, hopefully he learned from Huds failure to control the locker room and won’t let that happen here.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I resemble that comment!!!! LOL!
    Too many of us do ….

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I have it on good authority that we are ditching the chrome facemasks and going back to white. Also will see the Cajuns script helmets
    Whoa wait a minute sir. You do know it is against RP posting policies that if you know something then you can not just say you know without spilling the beans and naming the authority. Mr. M$M you must share. LMFAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I have it on good authority that we are ditching the chrome facemasks and going back to white. Also will see the Cajuns script helmets
    I really hope not. The script cajuns is awful look imo

Whoa wait a minute sir. You do know it is against RP posting policies that if you know something then you can not just say you know without spilling the beans and naming the authority. Mr. M$M you must share. LMFAO.
    Shut up

He said what he heard, not “I heard something but I’m not telling”

Big difference

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information