Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 41, App State 13

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 41, App State 13

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I saw Vic. Didn’t get a pic. Too busy yelling at the officials
    Lmao, So you didn't win?

2. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. App State

GEAUX Cajuns

Total domination! Now that is a complete game. It might be awhile before I can sleep tonight. That one will be enjoyed for some time. Geaux Cajuns!!!

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. App State

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Fold the paper in half....you get the first half imprinted on the 2nd half....40-12.
    Good call!

What an awesome night, anyone in Lafayette that wasn’t there is missing out on seeing the best team in this state for the second year in a row. Complete game and domination on the line against a very good team. Let’s keep getting better and host the SBC Championship!

Geaux Cajuns!

I'll say it again this was a great all around victory for the good guys why don't we all take a breath and enjoy it. When was the last time we dominated a good opponent like we did tonight. I can't find a facet of the game we loss. Good night Cajun fans lets enjoy this win. GEAUX CAJUNS

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I'll say it again this was a great all around victory for the good guys why don't we all take a breath and enjoy it. When was the last time we dominated a good opponent like we did tonight. I can't find a facet of the game we loss. Good night Cajun fans lets enjoy this win. GEAUX CAJUNS
    The students showed up and showed out, too! That was great to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Defense was in this game from start to finish, turnovers were key and just hard nosed tackling kept the Cajuns out front. Impressive.
    This is the Cajun team we've been waiting to show up. We saw glimpses in the first half of the previous two games, but this was a complete game across the board from all three phases.

Hats off to DC Coach Toney. Tremendous game plan, dominate at times. Held a very good offensive team to 0/11 on 3rd down and forced 4 turnovers!

Good game planning up front offensively. I knew they would try and stop the run by putting 7 or 8 in the box at times. They come from different angles and that's why their defense was leading the conference in tackles for loss. Give Levi credit for hitting some big passes down field and the offensive line for wearing down an undersized, but quick defensive front 7.

Finally kudos to the staff tonight. I believe they were finally on the same page and it showed.

Geaux Cajuns!

8. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 41, App State 13

Great game all night long. Played well in all three facets of the game. Only problem is place kicking that is really out of our control. We can keep working with them, but at some point they have to step up and be the man we need down the road. I think 41-13 really caught the announcers off guard. From listening to the pregame they all thought App would blow us out. The officials tried to keep App in the game any way they could. My first year following the Cajuns. Glad some of my family lives there now and gives me an opportunity to see how a real football team handles business. Geaux Cajuns.

Napier is great coach and leader, but I think he likes having a running partner, and Toney is turning into that.

10. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 41, App State 13

Toney will be making real big $,$$$,$$$ before very long.

99 members and 372 guests at 11:20 PM on a Tuesday night. My, my, times are good.

Well…I gotta eat some crow. I didn’t see that one coming. We absolutely dominated the line of scrimmage! Levi looked fantastic and the defense was A+.

Hats off to everyone that showed up to make Cajun Field special on a Tuesday night! The students did awesome too!

I did my duty tonight. Brought 6 little boys ages 6-11 to the game tonight. 2 of them mine, the rest were the boys school friends. They are now hooked and can’t wait until the next game.

They Ran out of jambalaya and pizza before halftime however(didn’t anticipate the crowd I was told, wow ok) we managed to scarf down some Nachos and Hamburgers so we were good.

Dominated in all faucets of the game. Defense, running game, receivers , Levi Lewis is the man.
    Geaux Cajuns.

Wow what a game! What a loud crowd for a Tuesday night game.

So proud to see the students at the games. Wow the student section was packed and loud.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Wonder when’s the last time App was beaten by 28? UGA got them by 21 in 2017, so it’s been awhile.
    I remembered Miami beating them bad In Boone a while back. I looked it up. 45-10 In 20-16. Georgia southern beat app by 20 in 2018. Think that was their biggest conf loss to date.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Was there a game tonight?
    Actually, not really. It was domination.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information