Thread: To the Super Bowl

UL Football To the Super Bowl

Who do you guys think will make it to the Super Bowl?

Bengals-Chiefs
    49ers-Rams

I will go with the Chiefs and Rams.

Default Re: To the Super Bowl

I keep hearing about Sean...you mean Saints aren't plaing????
    Regards,
    Casual Fan

Bengals 9ers

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Bengals 9ers
    The not so instant replay!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: To the Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    UL VS. lsua&mc@br... Who you got?

Addendum: Much as I HATE the 9ers, I have to pull for Mitchell over Burroughs.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post

Count me in on the gold rush.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post

I have to wonder when Kevin Foote is going to start calling all the new Bengals fans in Louisiana "Benedict Arnolds" like he did with those of us who chose to start cheering for Jake?

The Bengals' only two Super Bowl appearances in their yesterday...single digit losses to the 49ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    The Bengals' only two Super Bowl appearances in their yesterday...single digit losses to the 49ers.
    I am going to have to go to the record books as I only remember one. Thanks for the info.

I still remember the first Super Bowls played on a Sunday afternoon, just like another game.

I am going to have to go to the record books as I only remember one. Thanks for the info.
    Super Bowl XVI featured Joe Montana & Bill Walsh vs. Ken Anderson & Forest Gregg. "The Catch" sent San Francisco into this game and started the dynasty.

Super Bowl XXIII featured Montana & Walsh vs. Boomer Esiason & Sam Wyche, who was Walsh's QB coach for the above SB XVI. Jerry Rice was the SB with over 200 yards receiving.

I have to wonder when Kevin Foote is going to start calling all the new Bengals fans in Louisiana "Benedict Arnolds" like he did with those of us who chose to start cheering for Jake?
    That is not who and why he calls them the Arnolds. It is because when they started the franchise many saints left for Carolina. Sam Mills and Wesley Walls are 2 off the top of my head. I wanna say maybe an O line and DB as well.

Also for the second niners-bengals, the bengals used GnR’s Welcome to the Jungle as their theme song that year, but in the first the song had not yet been made. Do they still use now?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: To the Super Bowl

Foote is childish with his name calling. Everytime I hear him talk about the cheaters, the Astros come to mind.

14. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: To the Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    That is not who and why he calls them the Arnolds. It is because when they started the franchise many saints left for Carolina. Sam Mills and Wesley Walls are 2 off the top of my head. I wanna say maybe an O line and DB as well.
    The Arnold’s were long time Saint fans who pulled for Jake and the Panthers. Jake had to leave to get a fair shot. The Saints coach in the previous year put a lame Brooks in because Brooks ego was too fragile to let a healthy Delhomne give the Saints their best chance to the playoffs.

When I say lame he was injured and playing at about 30%.

Thread Information