Thread: Baseball 1953

1. UL Baseball

for sure this work (ragin pagin) is already something to behold and will continue to gain in stature..

i do wish to leave a suggestion..

have been hitting on the baseball years of early 1950's .. i like the "back" baseball button, which helps if nothing is "uploaded" on these years yet.. although it almost caused me to miss the picture of the 1953 team, as the first post (which is the back post) only came up for view and i got lucky and scrolled down and there was someone on the top row far right i think i know..

therefore, i suggest.. after you do find some info, or a picture.. can you move the back post underneath the last post.. or just delete it? make any sense..

Default Baseball 1951 1952 1953

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    for sure this work (ragin pagin) is already something to behold and will continue to gain in stature..

i do wish to leave a suggestion..

have been hitting on the baseball years of early 1950's .. i like the "back" baseball button, which helps if nothing is "uploaded" on these years yet.. although it almost caused me to miss the picture of the 1953 team, as the first post (which is the back post) only came up for view and i got lucky and scrolled down and there was someone on the top row far right i think i know..

therefore, i suggest.. after you do find some info, or a picture.. can you move the back post underneath the last post.. or just delete it? make any sense..
    glad to see i still post as clearly as i did back (button) then..

(decrepit grinner grins)

Thread Information