Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cleaning the Tigue

I'm available weeknights after 5:30, and on weekends anytime.

God Bless.

Thanks Sid that is the type of responses I am looking for! I too am available but my times are: Monday after 3pm- until, Tues thru Thur anytime day and night, Friday am, not available until 3pm Sat not available at all Sunday! That is me pretty much every week!

I have also put in a call to Coach Steph to see if Softball needs any work done also!!

DaddyCajun

Keep the work availability dates and times coming as well as tools such as pressure washers!

3. Default Pressure washing

OK men here it is!!!! We have a list Robe asked us to do. 1) Wash outfield wall signs(not with pressure washers)
    2) Trim hedges(hedge trimmer)
    3) Pressure wash all concrete and box seat brick walls as well as the brick at the front of the stadium about three feet up. A large company will pressure wash the stands and the upwards of the stadium!!
    4) Wash gameday board like the fence and pressure wash the bricks.
    5) Repaint the green wooden fences
    6) Repaint the tops of the dugouts!

All this needs to start Monday Feb 28th around 4pm. I will have keys to the stadium and lights will be turned on. Those that bring pressure washers can store them in a locked area with the gator.

Redbug the Gator is to only be driven on the waring track ONLY!!!

FOOD will be provided by Raising Cain, Chick Filet, and O'Charlies!!!

Jumping on this at the begining of the week is best I feel as we all know how mother nature can wreck the plans in hurry. So I say we that can get at the Tigue for 4pm Monday do so, and we will work till we need to stop to go back to work our real jobs and then do it again each day at 4pm until we are finished. The team gets back Sunday so finishing by Saturday or before is KEY!!

Guys if your able to Call me @ 337-344-8283 during the day would be great to confirm days available and if you can bring a pressure washer, if you are a painter for the fence or the dugouts!

I will be able to do some work earlier Tuesday thru Thursday as I work Weekends those able to come earlier call me or tell me at the game Friday night. Box seat 10, 3rd baseline!

Turbine can you give the home page an update. Thanks in advance, U da M A N!!!

i will probably be able to work starting wednesday and i'm checking on getting a pressure washer.

Guys, you are awesome for doing this for the team. They work so hard at practice and games and don't always get their kudos!!

Big Earl are you in on any of this? I know your in BR but can you make it?

DaddyCajun!!

Alright Cajun fans here is who has atleast posted that they can help:

DaddyCajun, Sid, RedBug, Big Ed, RaginCajun08, Oldman, Painting friend, and possibly Turbine(yes you can have your picture taken by Turbine and have it pasted on the WWW that you are a dedicated Cajun Fan that works his but off for his team)!

5pm Monday Night at the Tigue, Bring a pressure washer if you have one! Bring a friend also!

DaddyCajun

Hammer, we do need some armor-all to wipe down the pads behind homeplate and the pads on the dugout rails! If anyone can not come help with the labor maybe some of you can donate the Armor-all?!!?!?!?

DaddyCajun!

UL Baseball DaddyCajun and Crew Tigue Bound

DaddyCajun just posting prior to leaving to get out to the Tigue that I am bringing my pressure washer, please bring yours if you have one.

Tonight may be more of a night of seeing who all can and will show up and with what. Should be at the field by 5:30pm!

DaddyCajun
    337-344-8283

UL Baseball Where was the help? Tigue Spring Clean??

:confused: Cajun fans, Where are the helpers?:confused: Sid and myself were the only help to show up at the Tigue! Tina, Robes secretary is to talk with Robe tonight when he gets to his room in Hawaii, to go over with her issuing keys to me and supplies for the Spring Cleaning!!

Hose bibs, and hoses were located tonight and a priority plan of action was laid out tonight by Sid and DaddyCajun.

With Two pressure washers and Two people NOT much will get done! This is our chance to show up and get things done! We should on a board this size and word of mouth be able to get more than Two pressure washers and Two Cajun fans to spring clean the stadium.

One day is lost now, here is hoping we stand up as Pround Cajun fans and get this done for Robe, the players, and the program. I do not want to turn the keys into robe and little to nothing was done at the Tigue!

Tuesday March 1st at 4p.m. I will be at the field pressure washing and waiting for our Cajun Spring Cleaning Crew to arrive. Come at anytime after 4, better late than never. I will leave the lights on for you!! Keys to parts of the stadium have been given to me to turn on the lights as most of us work and can only donate a few evening hours, and that would be GREAT. Believe me having 3 kids of my own, a wife, 3 businesses, and a JOB, I know about being busy.

This was just an opportune with the team in Hawaii
    for a week to get the Spring cleaning done. Food will be provided by O'Charlies, Rasing Caine, and Chick Filet!

Armor-all is needed to wipe down the pads behind home plate and the pads on the dougouts. Dougout roofs are to have the Ragin Cajun logo repainted by us also!!

DaddyCajun looking forward to First Annual Spring Cleaning!!!

Default Re: Where was the help? Tigue Spring Clean??

Originally posted by DaddyCajun
    :confused: Cajun fans, Where are the helpers?:confused: Sid and myself were the only help to show up at the Tigue! Tina, Robes secretary is to talk with Robe tonight when he gets to his room in Hawaii.
    That's not how Tom Sawyer did it.

I can bring some Armor-all wipes, but it won't be until about 8 p.m. if that's ok. I work until 7 so if ya'll will be around I can make it then.

15. Default

i went around there about 4:30-4:45 walked into the stadium and saw no one (sorry) and tonight i have to go out of town....i couldn't understanding what was happening, i will try again wednesday

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information