Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Basketball anyone?

Default Re: Basketball anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    if you are going to the ODU game there is one in the navy exchange food court just outside of the base. base access is not required.
    I would only go to UL MBB games with CajunLannister, BeauCajun, Cajun4Life, ULvictory, VObserver, and DaBoot. BeauCajun and DaBoot are the only ones out of these guys who attend games.

My youngest lives in VA. Hope to make that a base for some visits to our new Belt mate games.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I would only go to UL MBB games with CajunLannister, BeauCajun, Cajun4Life, ULvictory, VObserver, and DaBoot. BeauCajun and DaBoot are the only ones out of these guys who attend games.
    If you did attend, would you appreciate the intracacies of the game? I truly don’t know how much you know about the game. Enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    If you did attend, would you appreciate the intracacies of the game? I truly don’t know how much you know about the game. Enlighten me.
    I know the basics about the game and the rules. Could I coach the sport, absolutely not.

my post wasnt a question about who was going,it was identifying where a Cane’s location was in proximity to ODU campus, since you mention canes and road games

I know the basics about the game and the rules. Could I coach the sport, absolutely not.
    Does ODU have any plans to start varsity softball soon? if not Maybe you can scoop up any travel ball players in attendance

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Does ODU have any plans to start varsity softball soon? if not Maybe you can scoop up any travel ball players in attendance
    They are starting with junior high slow pitch softball first and then will work there way up from there, LOL.

They are starting with junior high slow pitch softball first and then will work there way up from there, LOL.
    coed?

I could not coach the sport either other than at a recreational level. When we record our basketball podcast we do try to point out things the average fan may miss which played a factor In outcome. We also try to point out things to look for in an upcoming game. You may learn something if you get time to listen. Granted the last one we recorded was not my best effort. We stayed too long on one topic and I repeated myself too often. Perhaps because I was dealing with a sinus infection. We were supposed to record one today but Craig is recovering from recent surgery and is not up to it. We hope to get back to it next week. I will preview the upcoming road trip in a separate thread.

I could not coach the sport either other than at a recreational level. When we record our basketball podcast we do try to point out things the average fan may miss which played a factor In outcome. We also try to point out things to look for in an upcoming game. You may learn something if you get time to listen. Granted the last one we recorded was not my best effort. We stayed too long on one topic and I repeated myself too often. Perhaps because I was dealing with a sinus infection. We were supposed to record one today but Craig is recovering from recent surgery and is not up to it. We hope to get back to it next week. I will preview the upcoming road trip in a separate thread.
    I have always listen to the podcast that you are a part of and have learned some things.

I have always listen to the podcast that you are a part of and have learned some things.
    If you listened to all of the last one, I commend you. Not my best effort.

If you listened to all of the last one, I commend you. Not my best effort.
    Im not a big basketball guy but I enjoy you and Craig's feedback.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information