Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, enters transfer portal

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Don't hate him just think it's hilarious the main selling point was players love him.. Then 7 starters transfer out 30 days later
    They love money more than him

Default Re: Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Wow now this shows no integrity…SMDH…..we are in serious trouble here… college football has completely gone to crap. The G5 need to break away and form there own product with a salary cap and pay players… get out in front of the P5…..next year will be a tough year for our team.
    Agreed. I say take it a step further. Starting immediately, break all ties with P5 schools. Have P5 only play other P5 schools. They would not be allowed to schedule any G5 or Div. II schools at all. That would cause a major upset in their system. Then have all G5 schools schedule only G5, have a true playoff championship game at the end of the season and eliminate all bowl games. G5 universities have a way larger pool to schedule out of conference games than the P5 schools. The NCAA would reconsider this NIL and portal system in a heartbeat. G5 universities actually would have the upper hand on this if they just banned together and stood there ground

Don't hate him just think it's hilarious the main selling point was players love him.. Then 7 starters transfer out 30 days later
    Evidently the players also don't love the new coach at Oklahoma.... or the old one at Alabama. And they obviously don't like the coaches at CCU or App St.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    And they obviously don't like the coaches at CCU.
    Easy to do.

I think there was 92 on the roster last year if I’m not mistaking. Definitely close to that. So 7 transfer out, something that’s happening everywhere, in this new age of college football and that’s a Des issue?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I think there was 92 on the roster last year if I’m not mistaking. Definitely close to that. So 7 transfer out, something that’s happening everywhere, in this new age of college football and that’s a Des issue?
    Since Aug. 1, the start of the 2021-22 portal cycle, more than 1,400 FBS players have entered the portal. That's 11 players for every one of the 130 FBS schools.

7. Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, enters transfer portal

Since Aug. 1, the start of the 2021-22 portal cycle, more than 1,400 FBS players have entered the portal. That's 11 players for every one of the 130 FBS schools.
    Back when players played both ways that is a team.

Default Re: WR Kyren Lacy, portalets to LSU

Now that I think about this more, I'm not that disappointed. We always said we had an extremely deep receiver group, Florida never offered (that can't be coincidence), and this is a guy who pinned a tweet that he received an offer from Miami even he was committed and played here for 2 years

Plus we have a grad transfer, unless I’m mistaken, who is an absolute stud.

Evidently the players also don't love the new coach at Oklahoma.... or the old one at Alabama. And they obviously don't like the coaches at CCU or App St.
    Pretty sure Caleb Williams and crew had made It clear they were transferring before Brent Venables was even named.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    7 starters guys who were getting tons of reps. A lot different than a practice squad or special teams guys.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Plus we have a grad transfer, unless I’m mistaken, who is an absolute stud.
    At receiver? Who? first I hear of that.

7 starters guys who were getting tons of reps. A lot different than a practice squad or special teams guys.

What’s your point? Alabama Oklahoma Oregon just to name a few are schools losing multi year starters. As KK said we are not unique in this situation. Might want to quit your foolish argument before you look even more silly than you already do.

Quote Originally Posted by NillyBapier View Post
    What’s your point? Alabama Oklahoma Oregon just to name a few are schools losing multi year starters. As KK said we are not unique in this situation. Might want to quit your foolish argument before you look even more silly than you already do.
    I was specifically told by some on here Des was better than Lanning because players would stay... obviously they were wrong

It has been a disaster because he would not have sent out the integrity tweet. All the coach speak in the world can't make you comfortable with this hire so far

I was specifically told by some on here Des was better than Lanning because players would stay... obviously they were wrong it had and it has been a disaster because he would not have sent out the integrity tweet
    And how do you know we would not be losing even more if Des were no HC? Could be even worse. Few realized how much of an effect NIL and portal would be combined.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information