Thread: The Book - 2011 UL Football

1. Default The Book - 2011 UL Football

1911-12
    (9-4)
    Coach: Mark Hudspeth

Won New Orleans Bowl

The guides contain information on the University of Louisiana, the student-athletes, coaching staff and history and records.

2011 Season in Review

UL SI

2. Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Football 2012

Now more than ever we need to show up week in and week out and support Ragin' Cajuns football.

Remember this night?

It took this team and every one of the 40,000+ Ragin' Cajun fans in attendence holding on to the rope to get to that point.

This season to take the next step we need everyone to grab on to the rope and get a friend to grab on too, so that Ragin' Cajun Football can take the next step.

Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Football 2012

Watched the video again...got goose bumps again. That will never get old!

Thanks for posting it.

4. Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff: Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Football 2012

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Watched the video again...got goose bumps again. That will never get old!

Thanks for posting it.
    The days leading up to the game in New Orleans were incredible. That night, after it was all said and done and the sea of red marched down Poydras, was a moment many had been waiting to experience for decades upon decades. We must once again march and prove to the naysayers that last year wasn't a fluke, that a new era has begun for Ragin' Cajun Football.

The replay of that kick (and all the emotion it invoked) will NEVER get old!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

It will never, ever get old. I know some people don't care about what LSU fans think. But quite a few of them watched that game and loved it for us. One lady I know told me she couldn't stop crying knowing how excited I would be at that moment in the game. That whole experience was great.

I'm stoked about this season. I believe in us. I'm going to treat the Lamar game as another bowl game. I'm going to be that stoked about seeing the Cajuns take the field. Every able-bodied Cajun should be standing and roaring as the Cajuns take the field. We should turn our home game atmosphere into something no group of our size can match.

Thread Information