Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: SBC Champions: Louisiana 24, App State 16

Default Re: SBC Championship Final: Louisiana 24, App State 16

When’s the last time we turned the ball over? It feels like we’re + 100 in the last several games.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatordad View Post
    UL will have some new fans from afar with Gator Nation.
    Well two Gator Nation fans got an early start up close and personal as they were on the field (the original swamp) after the game last night.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. App State SBC Championship

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Holy crap that defense! And Bailey is a freaking stud!
    He is! I would have voted for Emani as the game MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    He is! I would have voted for Emani as the game MVP.
    No doubt. Emani was the MVP. Levi definitely played well but Emani took that game over in the second half.

Both Levi and Emani’s house calls were incredible. I think Levi’s first TD pass of the game gave him the edge. Both guys were crucial to the winning effort. Although I would have given MVP to the entire Cajun defense.

And how about Nate Snyder going out with a perfect kicking day. He was also placing those kick offs perfectly. Love this entire team. They all came together and got it done.

7. Default Re: SBC Championship LGT: Louisiana vs. App State

There can be no argument about who the best team in the Sunbelt was this year. Louisiana beat the second best team twice.

Started going to games at Cajun Field when I was 10 years old. Been waiting 28 years for this win! I’m much calmer these days at games but for both App State games I was much more emotionally involved like my younger self.

It was tough having casual fans sitting around making random comments about the offense & defense when they have no clue what is going on. Maybe they will now come to more games in the future and learn a thing or two.

Postgame, my little village all enjoyed seeing Cardboard Billy at our Christmas event!

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    It was indescribable sitting in the stands with my sons and my father. We’ve all been waiting it seems all our lives for this moment in those same seats. I almost was unable to go because my 5 year old was still recovering from surgery after almost losing his leg on Thursday. But my tough guy said he wanted to go see the Cajuns win the championship. I held him high so he could see every moment. What a great game to cap off an outstanding season.

That’s Awesome! It’s great that our kids associate winning with Ragin’ Cajuns football! It was also special for me to have my parents there as well who normally do not go to sporting events. They were very impressed. People like them will want to come back not only for football, but for the atmosphere, pre-game music etc...the whole package was special yesterday. Felt good for many of us who know what a diamond in the rough we have here at UL!

Waiting in line to get in the stadium I looked back and all I saw was a sea of cars. It was a beautiful sight!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Anyway…..

What a great, old school, hard hitting defensive football game. Both teams were getting after it from kickoff to the final play.
    Ditto!

11. Default Re: SBC Championship Final: Louisiana 24, App State 16

It was indescribable sitting in the stands with my sons and my father. We’ve all been waiting it seems all our lives for this moment in those same seats. I almost was unable to go because my 5 year old was still recovering from surgery after almost losing his leg on Thursday. But my tough guy said he wanted to go see the Cajuns win the championship. I held him high so he could see every moment. What a great game to cap off an outstanding season.
    Great ending to a rough week.

Sorry your son had to go through that, glad his leg was saved. Had to be scary.

Well I guess the flu wasn’t an issue! LMFAO

And how about Nate Snyder going out with a perfect kicking day. He was also placing those kick offs perfectly. Love this entire team. They all came together and got it done.
    So Levi had an incredible first half & was very solid the whole game. So what? So Amani Bailey balled like crazy, had the play of the game with that circus save on that catch & was crucial in the second half. Who cares? So the whole defense played lights out & made life as hard as possible for the App State offense. What else is new? But Nate Snyder kicking the football & kicking ass all over the field has to be my MVP. Snyder for MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Great ending to a rough week.

Sorry your son had to go through that, glad his leg was saved. Had to be scary.
    Very scary, but we are blessed. Thank you for the kind words.

15. Default Re: SBC Championship Final: Louisiana 24, App State 16

So glad your little dude avoided the leg issue. Prayers for a full and complete recovery . . .

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information