Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

So I guess what all of this is telling me is the new head coach will not be Kevin Sumlin or Lance Guidry?

2. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    So I guess what all of this is telling me is the new head coach will not be Kevin Sumlin or Lance Guidry?
    You left out Louie Cook

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Your argument has never changed. It fails to acknowledge and address known facts. If you ignore known facts, your argument is virtually meritless.
    OK, I’ll play a little longer. Please tell me which known facts I have failed to acknowledge and address.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Lance could get a job on the staff. He wants back in the area.

5. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    OK, I’ll play a little longer. Please tell me which known facts I have failed to acknowledge and address.
    (1j CMD meets each and every box below set out by Dr Maggard:

Our attention will now be given to a thorough search process that will allow us to identify the next Head Coach of Ragin' Cajuns Football. We will be committed to finding a coach who exemplifies the values of the University of Louisiana, the Department of Athletics, and the Cajun culture, an individual who prioritizes the academic success of our student-athletes, builds positive relationships with those he coaches, is a relentless recruiter, establishes tremendous rapport with Louisiana high school coaches, places a strong focus on player development, and is a proven winner. The #cULture has been established within our football program and its foundation is strong. Our next head coach will possess the ability to embrace this foundation, while continuing to strengthen it through the support of our leadership, fan base, and student-athletes.

2) CBN is here at Louisiana trying to get Dr Maggard to make CMD the next head coach of Louisiana. As of now, no other candidate will get that endorsement

3). Dr Maggard knows CMD as well as any coach he would consider as the next HC for LOuisiana

Knowing those 3, why should CMD not be the next head coach at Louisiana?

Go with what Casey said until proven wrong.

7. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Go with what Casey said until proven wrong.
    Casey has plenty more things to worry about than who the next coach for Louisiana will be . . .

Our attention will now be given to a thorough search process that will allow us to identify the next Head Coach of Ragin' Cajuns Football. We will be committed to finding a coach who exemplifies the values of the University of Louisiana, the Department of Athletics, and the Cajun culture, an individual who prioritizes the academic success of our student-athletes, builds positive relationships with those he coaches, is a relentless recruiter, establishes tremendous rapport with Louisiana high school coaches, places a strong focus on player development, and is a proven winner. The #cULture has been established within our football program and its foundation is strong. Our next head coach will possess the ability to embrace this foundation, while continuing to strengthen it through the support of our leadership, fan base, and student-athletes.

2) CBN is here at Louisiana trying to get Dr Maggard to make CMD the next head coach of Louisiana

3). Dr Maggard knows CMD as well as any coach he would consider as the next HC for LOuisiana

Because it is quite possible, that there are other coaches who meet all of those criteria, perhaps even better than does Dez, but whom Napier does not know, or at least does not know very well, and therefore is not endorsing.

9. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Because it is quite possible, that there are other coaches who meet all of those criteria, perhaps even better than does Dez, but whom Napier does not know, or at least does not know very well, and therefore is not endorsing.
    Where are they? We need a coach. It’s time to put up or shut up . . .

10. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    UL is a top 20 school. When Cook was here we barely won a few games a year. That was 30 years ago.
    Guys, I’m not here saying I think Coach Cook should be considered. I just hate ignorant statements about a man that knows a lot of football and wanted to point that out.

11. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by ninacajun View Post
    Guys, I’m not here saying I think Coach Cook should be considered. I just hate ignorant statements about a man that knows a lot of football and wanted to point that out.
    Do you remember being the first to identify Napier as a potential candidate?

2) CBN is here at Louisiana trying to get Dr Maggard to make CMD the next head coach of Louisiana. As of now, no other candidate will get that endorsement

Because his resume is only a half a page long and ends with……but the players like me

(No offense to Des, I am sure he is a really nice guy with a lot of potential that needs to be developed)

Where are they? We need a coach. It’s time to put up or shut up . . .

Here is something to consider……..What if Maggard has his guy and out of respect for Napier and to keep the players focused on the task at hand this weekend, he is waiting to announce it next week?

14. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad00 View Post
    Because his resume is only a half a page long and ends with……but the players like me

(No offense to Des, I am sure he is a really nice guy with a lot of potential that needs to be developed)
    It is quite obvious that his resume here is quite more extensive than you elude to above, otherwise two men much smarter than anyone here in football IQ would not have him at the top of the list to be our next coach . . .

15. Default Re: Mike Desormeaux for Louisiana Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad00 View Post
    Here is something to consider……..What if Maggard has his guy and out of respect for Napier and to keep the players focused on the task at hand this weekend, he is waiting to announce it next week?
    And . . .

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 ... LastLast

Thread Information